Hi I have 100 plus pounds to lose and badly need friends :)

Options
Hi :) I need to lose weight badly but lack modavation I need a few people to give me a hand

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Check out the success stories section of the community forum. That should get your *kitten* motivated! You will see all sorts of people from all levels who have succeeded.
  • AthenaLolita
    AthenaLolita Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there maybe we can support each other!
  • Athena_fit
    Athena_fit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey ! i have 47 pound to loose. You can add me if you want! I know a few things about nutrition maybe I could help.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    MFP helped me lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me for support!
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have 70+ to lose. Feel free to add me as friend too.
  • weightaminutenow
    weightaminutenow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I have 102 to lose!
  • tinytina1213
    tinytina1213 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!! I have over 100 lbs to lose. Today is day #1. We can do this :)
  • steeleymanz
    steeleymanz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :) I've got 30 to lose by mid summer! Maybe we can help motivate each other!
  • mikaiten
    mikaiten Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can support each other in our success! :smile:
  • TammerTammer
    TammerTammer Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am on the same journey. Doing well too. Started Jan 2nd. Lost 29 lbs so far. Motivated my partner at work. He has lost 24 lbs since Feb 4. Now my husband if joining the cause and he has lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks. These guys are both pretty important to me. One just started taking insulin and the other metformin. So, I have to lead the way and influence the troops to stay the course. 67 lbs between the three of us in less than 2 months is amazing progress. Honestly it really helps because we are all working at this very hard together. We could all lose 100 lbs more...so we all begin together.
  • ElizabethHanson1
    Options

I am new here too. I have a lot of weight to lose (100+) and am looking for people to talk to while I try and give more time to me to get healthy.
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me too. I started with a goal of 120 pounds So far I have lost 32. Hoping to be at goal by my 40th next year.
  • embersoul0417
    embersoul0417 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Shelia!!! Glad to see you on MFP. I have 94 lbs left to lose. I sent a request hope to follow your journey on my news feed. Good Luck To You!!!

• Jaygee13
    Jaygee13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I also have 100 to lose! I've been on and off the site for years but I'm sticking to it this time. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • jcgreenhow
    jcgreenhow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Jaygee13, I have 65 lbs. to lose... Good goal to stick to it! Logging food, even when you go over you goal is good. Shows you just how much we eat when we tend to over eat... Glad to add you as a buddie!