Hello from Roo

Options
Hello all,

I'm the roo. :) And have been using myfitnesspal for approximately 1 week. So far, 6lbs lost, but such a long way to go. Looking for support outside of an already very supportive husband who is helping me change OUR lifestyle. Although, I have quite a bit more to lose than him. Also, I have a young daughter that we're trying to set a good example for, there's a lot more veggies and fruits, no coke or sugary snacks in the house. Also, incorporating more physical activities into our schedule, such as walking, swimming, etc. Those are the small changes we've made so far. Looking forward to sharing with all of you and supporting you. Really HOPING that this is IT. I've spent the last 6 years as a prisoner of my weight, missing out on life, afraid of doing anything because of my weight. Tired of it. I'm 27 and ready to take back a healthy, fulfilling, and exciting life. I know it's going to be hard, that there will be many days ahead where I just want to give up, that's where I'm hoping we can help eachother.

Thanks,

the roo

Replies

• tproctor
    tproctor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me for mutual motivation and support!
  • edg_15
    edg_15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm totally there with you! I'll be 27 in august and I am so fed up with being fat. Let's do this!!