Hello!

Options
julie_x47
julie_x47 Posts: 12 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I haven't taken the time to introduce myself, so here I go! :)

Im Julie and since changing jobs, where I was cycling 26 miles to and from work and being up and about most of the day, to sitting on my behind for my new job for the past 2 years while snacking through boredom, I've gained nearly 2 stone!

I'm getting married in a years time and want to lose as much as possible so I feel comfortable, like my old self again, I absolutely hated how I felt 25 days ago!

Since using this app and sticking to 1200 cals a day (sometimes going a tad over but never to 1500) cals, I've lost 9lb in 25 days! With just walking to work and back, and taking the dog out for her daily walk, nothing too strenuous (since I have Spondylolisthesis and experience pain in my lower back) I'm so happy and proud of myself, I can now walk past the crisps and chocolate isle without my tongue out and drooling!

I think this app is just amazing, and it's helped me all the way through! :)

Replies

• marquisbob
    marquisbob Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're going great. Keep it going! Feel free to add me if you like. Always ready to motivate
  • eatmorepaleo4
    eatmorepaleo4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    9 lbs in 25 is awesome!! Keep up the good work. I have a desk job too. Sitting all day. I get up every hour and try to move about for a bit. I also walk 3 miles, usually 5 days week. So that helps too. I agree, MFP is such a great tool.