Mission to lose 50 pounds need Motivation

Options
Hey everyone I'm on a mission to lose 50 pounds I know I can do it just need all the motivation I can get as I work hard to reach this goal. I plan on working out after work everyday even though I get a good workout at work as I work in a Elementary School Cafeteria I Serve Breakfast to 5 Kindergarten Classes Everyday and than every other week I either cook or serve lunch lots of walking. I just need all the motivation and support I can get and not letting give up I'm tired of starting over all the time I keep giving myself excuses and I need to stop that now and get back to a healthy weight and etc. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will accept.

Replies

• amrelane
    amrelane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a little more than 50 pounds. I will add you as a friend.
  • Txsoccer38
    Txsoccer38 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I accepted your request lets do this
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I've lost 82lbs need to lose about 60lbs more i will send you a request
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Having trouble sending friend request. Feel free to add me
  • kvaughn2014
    kvaughn2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been successful im the past and have hit a wall and gain most weight back. This time around I'm in a different situation and seem to be like a roller coaster in my life style with my health and fitness. I have written articles and have motivated others.
  • Peapod57
    Peapod57 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I think I could certainly do with some support / motivation ...Im so tired of 'starting again'. happy to offer loads of support to others in return.
  • Jazzyt31
    Jazzyt31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am also looking to lose 40 pounds I am 20 pounds into my starting goal of 60..lets do this!
  • bonnie_nickell
    bonnie_nickell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 10 down and 50 to go. Feel free to add me!