Options
Hi! Im a new member and this is my first time trying anything like this. I need to stay health...not necessarily loose tons of weight. I have heart and health concerns and I need to take better care of myself. I'm a lazy eater and I am not disciplined with an exercise routine. I am here for support and encouragement! So HI ALL!

Replies

• pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You are gonna get alot of encouragement and info here. Post often, there are no dumb questions. Good luck on your journey to healthy living.
  • defygravity0915
    Options
    Thanks so much! I already enjoy the community feeling. People really seem to respond to each other in encouraging ways!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    kuddos to you for joining to learn how to eat right! So many more ppl need to do the same not just those of us who have weight to lose. *ahem* my husband, haha. So, log all your fruits and veggies, drink more water, and watch your sodium and your diet will improve drastically! Good luck!!!
  • tproctor
    tproctor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome "Wicked" fan! Feel free to friend me if you like!
  • workitoutsarah
    Options
    Awesome! Im am new here, congrats on your weight loss.
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope you achieve the goals you have come here to attain! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :-)
  • workitoutsarah
    Options
    Hi! I am a new member, I have been tracking my food intake for 2 days new...very interesting indeed. I have already blown my sugar intake through the roof even though Im trying to eat healthy. I have quit smoking for 4 months and have been working out for about a month. Feeling great overall and ready to take it to the next level. I have about 30 pounds to lose. I am a busy woman, wife, mother of 3 and full time worker. Taking the time for my workouts is very empowering. Thanks.
  • Kouture
    Kouture Posts: 2
    Options
    HI EVERYONE, IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I LOVE IT SO FAR. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO NOT ONLY TO DOWN SIZING BUT TO ALSO HOOK UP WITH THOSE WITH IN THE SAME GOAL IN MY AREA. I FOUND OUT THAT U CAN PUSH AND BE PUSHED HARDER TO REACH YOUR GOALS FASTER. CHECK OUT MY PAGE AND ADD ME ON UR BUDDY LIST!!!!! ITS WORK OUT TIME!
    -SINCERELY SUMMER
  • Kouture
    Kouture Posts: 2
    Options
    Gosh, where is the like button when u need it?!