Fell off the wagon... Good food ideas?

Options
Well I had a good 70+ day streak going and yesterday I forgot to log due to being so busy. It's a good thing though- the majority of those 70+ days of logging was not about dedication and making healthy decisions. Here I am starting over and would love any support anyone can offer and also food options that you all love! I think my main problem is I need more food options and go to snacks that you all love. Feel free to add me if you feel you can help and I will of course try to help you reach your goals as well!

Replies

• fillingame
    fillingame Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just tried apple slices and peanut butter, so if you are weird like me and haven't done that, it was a great snack after the gym and filled me up. I get the pre-sliced, peeled apples and to-go natural peanut butter for now, but there may be healthier options. I also enjoy a hard boiled egg, grapes, and clementines for snacks. Are you looking for meal ideas too? The recipes board has some great ideas, and I love skinny taste website for ideas, too. I may not make it the exact way, but it gives good ideas. Also, look at your friends open diaries for ideas. Feel free to add me! Here is to a great week ahead!
  • StephEyeAm
    StephEyeAm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't even thought about the recipes board... Great idea! Thank you!!
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. My food log is always open. It makes it a good accountability to leave your good log open. I tend to eat the same basic breakfast and lunch choices. You need to make sure you are getting enough protein in each day so your stomach stays full and you are not hungry