Love to have new friends

Options
Hi, I'm Robin. I am 31, and i have about 50 lbs to lose. I have been on and off mfp for a while now. I get doing great, then I lose motivation and stop for a while. Always love making new friends, and maybe we can help each other through this struggle! :-)

Replies

• caloct17
    caloct17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin! My name is Sarah and I also have 50lbs to lose. I'm currently in a bit of a plateau so I'm also looking for some extra motivation. Do you wear a Fitbit? I'm always looking for more Fitbit friends as well.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin, I'm Julie. I've been on here forever. I do really good and almost at my goal weight then stop and then restart after I've gained a lot of the weight back, it's a vicious cycle that I'm hoping to stop this year. I'm hoping to lose a total of 75lbs, fingers crossed! Would love it if we helped motivated each other, so add me. The more friends the merrier! ☺
  • bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. Always here for support and getting support
  • dangerousdame
    dangerousdame Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Robin
  • weightlossissues
    weightlossissues Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I am also in the 50 pound club!
  • msteebabe
    msteebabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Nice to be here, my name is Eyitayo I have struggle to lose weight for sometime now but now go the grip of it and have lost a total of 67lbs ,want to go further to loss 30-40lbs more .with being here and other places ,finger cross.
  • jaques33
    jaques33 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • matty86suk
    matty86suk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, not too many active friends on MFP
  • Anne_R91
    Anne_R91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 4.5 kg down my 20kg (40lbs) path, and always glad to have motivated friends on here. :)
  • Kav39
    Kav39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also back on here and determined not to give up this time... Any new friends will certainly help me keep going. Hope I can do the same for you..
  • HerbieSarcastic
    HerbieSarcastic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love the motivation from new friends!! My team at work and I are trying new things like Cycling, Yoga, and different types of Weight Training. We are trying to eat clean and give up bad habits. We have been runners for quite some time, but our goal is to lose weight and get fit! Would love any new friends and fun motivators! I promise to return the favor!
  • fillingame
    fillingame Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I love chatting and posting with different, new friends on here to find ideas, hear tips, successes, etc. We are all working towards the same goal!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin - I sent you a friend request. Im always looking for motivating friends
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Great motivational group. I am in the process of shredding and can help provide tips, feel free to add me!
  • adtwin33
    adtwin33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Robin. I am 31, and i have about 50 lbs to lose. I have been on and off mfp for a while now. I get doing great, then I lose motivation and stop for a while. Always love making new friends, and maybe we can help each other through this struggle! :-)

You can do it!
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Feel free to add me: I could always do friends to share support and motivation!
  • AceVoss
    AceVoss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have about 50 pounds to loose too LOL! -Joins the 50 pounds club.-
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin im also Robin I have lost 82lbs but still have about 60lbs to lose I will send you a friends request. I am 51 and live in NC
  • flydd
    flydd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My name is Dee and just started back after 3 years off and gaining everything I lost and then some. I have 50 lbs to lose. Please add me too! I am also going to get my Fitbit back out very soon!
  • Lea_Darling
    Lea_Darling Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hey Robin, I'm Kristie.
    Always looking for new friends for motivation and support. I've lost 15lbs so far and am aiming for another 13 or so and then focusing on toning. Add me!