Options
Hey guys

Replies

• CelinaaXo
    CelinaaXo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CelinaaXo wrote: »
    Hey guys
    I had more written it cut off apparently!! 23 year old Canadian. 2nd attempt on this website. Looking to meet some of you wonderful people for motivation :)

• Krishnaya108
    Krishnaya108 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm actually just getting serious about my weight loss. I think the hardest thing will be to keep going and to not mess up. For 3 months, I'm not going to eat any added sugar or refined carbs. I think most people in the US are actually addicted to sugar. Anyways, good luck with your journey!! We can do it if we really want it bad enough!!
  • CelinaaXo
    Options
    Hello!! I'm actually just getting serious about my weight loss. I think the hardest thing will be to keep going and to not mess up. For 3 months, I'm not going to eat any added sugar or refined carbs. I think most people in the US are actually addicted to sugar. Anyways, good luck with your journey!! We can do it if we really want it bad enough!!

Thanks chick!! Nice to hear of someone who is in the same boat. I know personally I've always had the weightloss in the back of my mind, but it's kind of hard to flick that switch. But we can do it ;) goodluck !!

• alexislgreeley
    alexislgreeley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! This is my second time on here too! I'm trying to get serious about my weight and I think this is the best way. Add me :)
  • Disasterology919
    Options
    Hello!
  • CelinaaXo
    Options
    Hey!!! This is my second time on here too! I'm trying to get serious about my weight and I think this is the best way. Add me :)

Will do!! Glad you are on here

• CelinaaXo
    Options
    Hello!

Hey ty!!