Looking for friends. Need a good support group.

Options
Hello. Normally I would just keep on tracking without friends but im finding more and more of a need for positivity in my life surrounding my weight loss. I have a few people.. but look for more active users of this site to help out and in turn i will do my best to try doing the same. If you are interested, please read further. If not I wish you luck on your weight loss/gain or maintaining goals.

A bit about myself im 25y old female from Canada. I weight just in the mid 200's and really would love too see that number drop down too 1. I am taking my first big traveling trip in September and would love a healthy me to be there. Currently finishing off my second week of logging and onto my second week of gym routines. I sit in a desk all day animating kids shows so i really wanted to get out of that chair and create some well needed me time as my job takes up most of my hours.

If you have questions or want to be my friend, please send me an add on here.

Thank you :)

Replies

• CelinaaXo
    CelinaaXo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    23 years old from Ontario!! New too. Right up my alley. Welcome..add/message me if you would like! I'll be happy to help motivate you for that trip
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm on daily and have lost 66 lbs so far. Have about 28 lbs to go.
  • andastra
    andastra Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies, added you both :)
  • taniamusic
    taniamusic Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • MParkerMedia
    MParkerMedia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a film student close to graduation, it would be great to have support from someone who is familiar with the industry.
  • eds527
    eds527 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 27 year old from Oklahoma, I also work at a desk for 8 hours so I know the struggle of trying to stay active. Feel free to add!
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I added you! :)
  • jessmo1990
    jessmo1990 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    25 year old accountant here, so the extended desk time and I are well acquainted! Down about 13lbs and one pant size so far. Anyone can feel free to add
  • L0VE3UG
    L0VE3UG Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job on staying consistent with logging and a new gym routine. I tend to get into a pattern of logging/gym for a period of time then nothing for a few weeks, then back at it. Making an effort to not stray from my goals this time around so feel free to add :)

Good luck on your weight loss venture, you got this!
  • rachel53223
    rachel53223 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in Ontario.. Just started back on the fitness journey as I see the spring/summer/fall months aka running season coming my way and let's just say I'm scared of what has happened to me during the winter! Anyone want to add me, please feel free. I will be logging in everyday. Need to loose quite a bit and love to motivate! :)
  • princesskuc
    princesskuc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also in Ontario and need to be successful this time around and hoping this app helps :)
  • CatLabs
    CatLabs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Also on a journey to get fit. Feel free to add me, love to get a good community to help me with my fitness goals
  • Nertz_
    Nertz_ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Love talking and supporting!
  • stronghornylady
    stronghornylady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 27 y.o., I have a desk job and looking forward to finally get fit! Let's support each other! Add me, pls :)