I am looking for people to add to my friends list for suppor

Options
Hello everyone. I have been a member her for a few years, mostly to lose the baby weight i gained during pregnancy's. After my last pregnancy i lost a lot of weight. However i gained it all back fast plus a few pounds. I have been actively trying to eat better and I have found recently ( the last three days) that cutting all meats, breads, pastas, rice and milk out of my diet has helped me tremendously. In the past few days my weight has been dropping down a but and i am not retaining water as much either. I usually suffer from hypo hypothyroidism and edema. Its been a struggle, the only hope i have is that when i get my weight down to my regular level for some reason the hypothyroidism goes away. My Doctor is always amazed by it because it usually never happens to people. I have been trying to walk 4 days a week for a hour and a half. I have four kids and it kinda hard for me to exercise regularly. Its very nice to meet everyone, i am after all these years reaching out to try to have some friends for support. Its been alot harder this time to drop off weight then ever before. take care ~Kat

Replies

• TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    You can add me....We can support one another....
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I am here for support:smile:
  • MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi,

please feel free to add me - no such thing as too many friends.

Good work so far, keep it up!
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm here if u need support.
  • ikressman
    ikressman Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    cutting all meats, breads, pastas, rice and milk out of my diet has helped me tremendously.

what do you EAT then?
    :noway:
    just curious. I could never be so restrictive!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    add is on the way!!! I started at 239 so your goals are really close to mine!!! Good luck!!! Lots of great people around here!!!
  • jenlyn1101
    jenlyn1101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just had my third (and last) baby 6 weeks ago and am done with all the weight I have gained. I lost some weight before I became pregnant with my third and then gained it all back and gained pregnancy weight. I have managed to lose all but 5 pounds that I put on with this one, but I have a long way to go before I reach my final goal..
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm here for support. You can never have too many people helping you out. Sometimes that is all it takes to make you stick to it!

xoxox
    Bethany (:
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm new here too :)
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I know all too well about the baby fat! I had 3 kids and gainded alot! I lost 80 pounds over the past two years and gained 50 backwhen I went on a new med. I just realized I HAVE to get it back off so here we go again:)
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and feel free to add me if you wish, always looking for support for myself and to help others!
  • becksini
    becksini Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can add me!
  • kgool
    kgool Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well.
  • shevanity
    shevanity Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me. Great job on dropping those items from your diet. I cut out those same items and it really helped me to lose weight, exercise more, and overall feel healthy. Just stay motivated.
  • lilbit71
    lilbit71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd love to help :)
  • RoshadReid
    RoshadReid Posts: 24
    Options
    You can add me....We can support one another....

Awkward...
  • kissandxmakeup
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And good luck on your journey!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want : ) I notice we have the same starting weight and goal weight, Good Luck!