Goal met, just in time for my 50th birthday!

Options
2»

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy birthday. Thanks for sharing, your great advice and inspiration.
  • cmarshel
    cmarshel Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and CONGRATS!!! Thanks for taking the time to share your insping story. Hopefully I too can make a similar post someday.
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Excellent Job, and Happy Birthday.

What are you plans to maintain your new you?
  • Fluffy1962
    Fluffy1962 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look wonderful! Congratulations on reaching your goal... I'm traveling the same road myself, trying to get fit for the big 50!!! You are an inspiration!!!

Keep up the good work,
    Carolyn
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and well done for making your goal.
  • ladyeyessogreen
    ladyeyessogreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspirational words. I really needed to hear a great success story today, and yours did it for me. Congratulations and Have a wonderful 50th!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job, and high fives for the leaps & bounds I'm sure you've made in your health.

Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

(and... wow!)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!
  • redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Options
    WOW - what a great achievement, you must be so proud of your self........ Oh by the way Happy Birthday - you are a inspirational to me and others
  • taurus39
    taurus39 Posts: 26
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations. What a wonderful birthday gift to give to your self. Thank you for sharing. You have a Great Day:flowerforyou:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and a very happy birthday to you! Your amazing dedication and hard work definitely show in your wonderful results. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What a great gift to yourself! Congrats and Happy 50th Birthday!!
  • memieof3
    memieof3 Posts: 33
    Options
    Happy 50th Birthday. Congraduations on completing your goal. Enyjoy your day. :flowerforyou:
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    Happy birthday :) Congrats on such a great loss!!!
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Judging from your pictures, you are moving backward in time. It's got to feel great. HB, BTW!
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congratulations on meeting your goal
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! What a wonderful gift to give yourself...the gift of life! You look so much younger!

And Shelley is one of my MFP friends as well. I'm always inspired by her dedication and AWESOME food diaries.

My hat's off to you! Enjoy it! You deserve it!
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazzzinnggg! Thanks for sharing your story as well as you're pics :)
    Hope you don't mind that I have stolen your wee phrase from your signature.

Everytime I crave Choclate, McDonalds etc etc I am going to think about that phrase!!!

Well done and Thank you!!

Jo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!