Is anyone in here doing Turbo Fire by Chalene Johnson?

Options
I'm on week two (or cycling through week two -- I kind of missed a few days because of being tired from work) and after work tonight I'll be on Sunday's week two exercise before starting in on week three. Has anyone gone through Turbo Fire before? And how did you stay motivated to do it every single day? Not going to lie, there have been days when I'd do the exercise, then wind up stopping for maybe two or three days, then pick up from where I left off on that same week. I know that it's a combination of determination and discipline for some people, but sometimes there are moments when I just think, "okay that's enough for now" and shut it down for a little bit.

How did you make it through the beginning weeks? How long did you stick with it, and what were your results like?

Replies

• MaggieLouiseB
    MaggieLouiseB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire but have never gone through the whole program yet. I kinda took a couple years off from working out when I got pregnant with my son and now am working through turbo jam and planning on doing turbo fire next. But I think as long as you keep going and don't give up you will see results. Turbo fire is intense which is why I am starting with turbo jam first. It is not as intense but I still get a good workout and have always seen results with it.
  • hamiltonjoshua642
    hamiltonjoshua642 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i never did but i did turbo jam thou .how good is turbo fire
  • BarbnKY
    BarbnKY Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam 4-6 x a week for a year and it really whittled my waist down and made my legs strong. I remember going to an important MD visit and the elevator was tied up so I ran up 6 floors of stairs to make the appt and wasn't even out of breath when I got there. I impressed myself and knew it was from doing Turbo Jam every day :)
  • browneyes1520
    browneyes1520 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo fire and I love it! I'm on week 3 and I do it 6 days a week like her calendar is set out. I think it's fantastic and fun and has helped me enjoy exercising.
  • Hastalabeastababy
    Hastalabeastababy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I went through the Turbo Fire program. I did it as a hybrid with Chalene Extreme which combines weight lifting. I loved it!!! The first few weeks were tough as far as staying motivated, but I just kept telling myself to just put the DVD in and push play. Even on days when I felt like I didn't want to do it, I did it and always felt glad I did after. What's that quote, "You only regret the workouts you DIDN'T do." That's kind of how I felt. I'd just say take it one day at a time and get your mind set that you WILL do the workout whether you feel like it or not. It is definitely a mind game...one you will have to overcome. Perhaps enlisting a workout buddy can help you stay motivated? Hang in there and keep pushing play!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have done it with great results. I have done so many programs and hubby always says this one showed the best results:).
  • rac20585
    rac20585 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 of Turbo Fire and I am hooked :smile:
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've started back today. Never finished it. Always went back to my other workout program. I'm determined to finish it. I love how upbeat it is. Normally I pause to catch a breath but today I finished like a champ. Keep pushing.