Open Diaries around 1200cals

Options
Has anyone got an open diary and follows a 1200 calorie diet. I'd love to see what sort of things you eat throughout the day so I can make tips.

Replies

• hev481
    hev481 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can go ahead and add me. Definitely not perfect every day but usually somewhere between 1100 and 1300
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have an open diary and I'm consistently between 1000 and 1200 a day
  • debbiezag
    debbiezag Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you can add me -looking for friends with open diaries too! Just add a little msg with your request :)
  • MegaFionaFlowers
    Options
    I had a very bad weekend, but I do average on 1200 calories, so feel free to add me!
  • ukjude
    ukjude Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I aim for 1200 cals a day so feel free to add me :-)
  • djspacecaptain
    djspacecaptain Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i come close to 1200 you can add me
  • SJBanks89
    SJBanks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    1200 here!
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    1200 too. I follow new Atkins so very low in carb. Split is 5% carb, 35% protein and 60% fat.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/DEBOO7
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    GemoBunny wrote: »
    Has anyone got an open diary and follows a 1200 calorie diet. I'd love to see what sort of things you eat throughout the day so I can make tips.

Your other thread here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10339270/obsessed-with-weight-loss#latest, you state that you're 5'2" and weigh 103 lbs. You don't need any 1200 calorie meal ideas.

Seek out help. Trust me when I say this, if you carry on as you are, you'll look back in a few years or however long it takes you to wake up and REALLY resent what you've done to your body. Please look after yourself.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Im on 1200 and eat healthy most days have lost 80lbs with 60lbs to go i will send you a request. If anyone else wants to add me they can.
  • runningalice
    runningalice Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you are honestly 103 lbs then you do not need to lose any weight :) Go and speak to someone who can help. you are already heading towards the underweight section, if it is toning you want do exercise but don't try to loose anymore weight. Set your calories to maintenance and head for a healthy goal
  • Mkat813
    Mkat813 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1200 also. Please add me... I could use some friends with the same caloric goals!
  • AEH317
    AEH317 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not always perfect but you can add me, thanks!
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    1200 here. Add me if you wish.
  • peachykeen89
    peachykeen89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1200 or under..most days;) open diary. Add me. I love friends
  • TerynAshley
    TerynAshley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1200 here also with an open diary
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I am around that with an open diary, feel free to add me
  • pattyaeverett
    pattyaeverett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm no nutritionist... just a girl trying my best. But I keep my diary open for friends to view so send me a request!
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My limit is 1390 and I usually try to leave 150 calories extra every day (besides when I take a walk and can't eat back ALL the calories.) My diary is open to friends!