Over 2 stone lost in 9 weeks

Options
LAWNYBEE
LAWNYBEE Posts: 46 Member
Hi all, just wanted to share this - Christmas 2015 I was tipping the scales at a horrendous 16.8 stone, I'd been living on pizzas, takeaways, too much booze, no exercise and comfort food.

Anyway, Jan 4th 2016 I started on my diet, cutting out booze ( gone pretty much teetotal from drinking 8 pints of lager or 2 bottles of wine A NIGHT! ) and pizza / takeaways is now salad and fruit. Plus I've gone from no exercise to smashing 1000 calories on my cross trainer 3 to 4 times a week ( aiming for 1000 a day but slowly slowly lol )

I was consuming well in excess of 3000 calories a day, probably more - eek! Now I'm on 1300!

Well - I'm now 14.5 stone with a first goal weight of 13 stone, which i've changed this morning to 11 stone as I'm losing around 2-3lb a week at present, it's slowing down now obviously.

So yep, feeling rather pleased with myself over 2 stone lost in just 9 weeks and i've been slathering on the bio oil and so far I seem to be snapping back into shape (fingers crossed)

I've still got 3.5 stone to lose and i'm hoping to have hit the 12 stone mark for Summer 2016.

NEVER EVER AGAIN am i letting myself go like that again.

I've had a rough few years first fiance died in a car crash, latest one cheated on me last year, so I've been a bit of an emotional mess / turned to food, which obviously doesn't help and makes you feel even worse!

Anyways, there you have it - ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

:-) If I can do it, anyone can! Add me as friend if you like :-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!