Looking for Short Friends to relate to! (Bonus points for fitbit users ;) )

Options
2»

Replies

• GoodwynT
    GoodwynT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2" and in need of a lil motivation also. I'm back on here with my fit bit trying to exercise regularly & eat better. I'm determined to stick with it this time. Add me as a friend & lets do this!!!! We can do it!!!!!
  • Soozie16
    Soozie16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft4, need to loose nearly 50 pounds. Please add me. (Bear in mind, i am a little less active at the moment, from post chemotherapy, but i am getting there) xxxx
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and my current weight is 171.6. My starting weight was 224. My goal weight is 140 so I have 31.6 pounds to go. I am on here everyday and I also have a fitbit, username mindybruno. Feel free to add me on either account!
  • pascalealana
    pascalealana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 currently 156 trying to get to 135! slowly but surely! add me if you would like! I dont have a fitbit but I workout everyday and log, well am trying to log my food everyday! Had to restart my journey last week, here we go again!
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    BorahBoo82 wrote: »
    All my friends gave up or faded out, but I'm still here! I'm stuck at 150s. Still trying to beat those 20 lbs keeping me from a healthy weight. I mostly use fitbit to keep me motivated and moving and also log on MFP. I find fellow short ladies (I'm 5'2") to be the most motivational accountability buddies since we know the struggle of trying to loose weight on such a small frame. Feel free to add me if you're looking to find support in our journeys!

Same here I am 5' 1.5" and so very stuck at 150l bs (hate it) - I need to get me a Fitbit :) - I am a large framed based on Wrist measurement.
  • Anne_R91
    Anne_R91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    163 cm and fitbit HR user. :)