Monday NSV

Options
So, I woke my *kitten* up at 6am this morning (and I'm a student, that's a big deal for me), and I ran just under 2 miles.
Sounds like absolutely nothing, but to me this is a big deal.
And don't get me wrong, I *kitten* and moaned the whole time I was doing it (swear to God, I had like four stitches at once), but I'm feeling pretty good right now!

Replies

• beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Haha, my trainer made me run for 1 minute on the treadmill! I reckon I could do 2 minutes easily. My goal is to get to 5 minutes.

I've resisted KFC for four days in a row :-) Its been longer than that since I had it (a few weeks), but I've only been craving it for four days.
  • LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Both of those are good!

Mine yesterday was that when I was hungry and looking for a snack, I grabbed a banana instead of chips! Now, I still eat chips (counted/weighed for portion size!) but I was proud that I didn't just choose chips because they were there/convenient and am only eating them if I truly want them- otherwise I'll grab a healthier option!
  • danielasaur
    danielasaur Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I got up early in order to make breakfast (I'm a notorious breakfast skipper, but I'm trying to change!) and I made a lunch too!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I've workout every day (for at least 30 minutes) for 50 days in a row as of today!
  • rdkstar
    rdkstar Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Got my blood test results back today. Everything is in normal levels. No more bad chlosterol. :D
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    lost 4 pounds. LOOKS like I lost 4 pounds from under my breasts, thighs and buttocks.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Had to put a new hole in my belt this morning :)
  • frankieags
    frankieags Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I walk up flights of stairs every day, twice a day. Each week I add a flight until I start at the ground floor and go all the way to 31 (as high as I can go in my tower). This week's challenge is 15 flights. Takes me about 3 minutes to go up :)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    These are all great!

Today, I woke up at 4:55 and did my first day of Focus T25. This is huge for me, as I'm not a morning person. But man, I feel great now :smiley:
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I took body measurements yesterday and I've lost a total of 6" since the beginning of January!! YAY!!!
  • HG93022
    HG93022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I went to the grocery store to buy myself food before work, instead of "just figure it out at the office when I'm reday to eat". I knew that would make for bad choices, so I chose the prepared route!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Started walking outside again 3 days in row! Yay Spring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!