I'm not giving up

Good morning everyone. I'm back again and hoping to stick with it this time. Exercising and eating better has been a real challenge for me. But I'm not giving up. Wish me luck.

Replies

• MsSantiago1973
    MsSantiago1973 Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome back. I started again today as well. This article was amazing and made me go to gym at 5AM. https://www.muscleandstrength.com/transformations/jade-socoby#.VilG2ppjbDg.facebook
  • Welcome back! Take it one step at a time and you'll be moving forward, in a positive direction. A battle is won by winning the small skirmishes, you can do this. For me the first step was accountability. I logged everything, the good and the bad and I started to see that I wanted to spend my calories on better nutrition and not empty calories. Good luck to you, and if you need a friend to help cheer you on, feel free to add me.
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    ^ Great read!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Welcome back! Good luck on your journey. Personally, I found that when I made big changes all at once I fell off the wagon - change 1 thing at a time and be patient. You can do it!
  • bracey100
    bracey100 Posts: 58 Member
    Don't give up its a life style change not a diet
  • GoodwynT
    GoodwynT Posts: 4 Member
    Day one and I did 30mins on the treadmill. I feel great knowing that I got this workout done this morning. And thanks for the motivation everyone. We can do this!!!