February -- Daily Exercise for 300 lbs +

Options
nayeli33
nayeli33 Posts: 1 Member
Hi! I'm starting a challenge starting February 1st. It consists of 30 min. daily exercise 6 times a week. I'll also be tracking meals. I find some exercises to be too difficult or weight goals too out of reach or unrelatable. If you are 300+, join me! It would be great to do this challenge together with 4 or 5 ladies that can relate. Message me and we can create a group to check in daily and be accountable.

Replies

• Kmb712
    Kmb712 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to have just a few other ladies who understand the challenges and who want to encourage each other to reach their goals. My hubby is GREAT and has lost about 60 lbs using MFP, but he is also a guy and so he doesn't completely understand the differences and he has less weight to lose than me and has a lot more energy etc than me right now. He is great about knowing and not pushing me when we go bike riding or walking, he understands that it's going to take a while- but, he LOVES to have lots of cheerleaders and he LOVES to cheerlead others, while I'm more quiet about what I'm doing and don't want or need a lot of cheerleaders- but I would love to have just a few other women who are starting on the same journey that I am.