Appreciation of the opposite sex...

Options
chamzlila
chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
Im not just talking sexually. But what do you love that your man/woman does for you or what do you want from a partner.....

Replies

• koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate guys' perspective. They (generalizing, I know, but still..) tend to keep it simple whereas I analyze things over and over. And over. Andddd over. And my girlfriends are so intense! A guy's outlook can be very refreshing, I think.
  • Kali2024
    Kali2024 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    men's sense of humor. When guys hang out, there's no filter. That is why i prefer hanging out with my husband and his friends- women always bring drama and you have to filter what and how you phrase things.
  • tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate guys' perspective. They (generalizing, I know, but still..) tend to keep it simple whereas I analyze things over and over. And over. Andddd over. And my girlfriends are so intense! A guy's outlook can be very refreshing, I think.

Very much this.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I like my head and arms rubbed
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I appreciate that my dude can fix anything he lays his hands on. I appreciate his ambition and determination. He never gives up.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Not too judge me when I eat four slices of pizza in one sitting
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Kali2024 wrote: »
    men's sense of humor. When guys hang out, there's no filter. That is why i prefer hanging out with my husband and his friends- women always bring drama and you have to filter what and how you phrase things.

This is good and bad. Sometimes hanging out with the "fellas" it's good that you can just kick back and BS about whatever. But at times it's hard to have real conversations. Of course I'm generalizing but for most part, we men just want to not think and be our cavemen selves.

Yeah, I kinda agree with this to a certain extent. It was great that my wife at the time came with me on quite a few occasions, but after a while the novelty wore off. Sometimes we need that break. But just speaking from experience, because I have hung out with friends who brought their wives, especially hot wives. it has gotten pretty awkward at times when trying to talk about how hot certain women are or who we like. We do need our caveman space
  • CelinaaXo
    CelinaaXo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Personally I am young so I am definitely not looking to settle yet. Though one of my favourite traits I look for is ambition. Wether its to cook your partner supper, go for that promotion at work, or get in shape ;). Space to do my own thing is key too
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I appreciate feeling beautiful, special and also appreciated. I don’t ever have to be showered with gifts. It’s the small things like a simple text that he’s thinking of me, his undivided attention when we’re together, a look of admiration when I leave as if he cannot wait to see me again. Those things go a very long way with me because that’s what I like to do for him. Sadly it’s all a very foreign concept to me. And there’s my TMI for today. Carry on folks.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I appreciate feeling beautiful, special and also appreciated. I don’t ever have to be showered with gifts. It’s the small things like a simple text that he’s thinking of me, his undivided attention when we’re together, a look of admiration when I leave as if he cannot wait to see me again. Those things go a very long way with me because that’s what I like to do for him. Sadly it’s all a very foreign concept to me. And there’s my TMI for today. Carry on folks.

Men are so different. All we want is a BJ and a well cooked meal. I guess you could tell me I'm beautiful while you're at it. Tell that to me while you're on your way out the damn door.

Well the BJ and the cooked meal goes with out saying. But if it feels like a chore and not even appreciated, then YOU can leave out the damn door. Be gone...shooo...scram....
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Clean the kitchen and get to suckin. I'm a simple lady, I like a clean house and a lady bj. latest?cb=20140421214638
    My hubby did the laundry on Friday before I even got home from work. That was totally hawt.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love that he balances me. He's rational while I'm intuitive. He's science oriented while I'm an artist. He takes care of the farm and I take care of the house. He's a minimalist while I'm a nester. He taught me to love scifi and classic rock, taught me how to budget and taught me to relax. Plus awesome shoulders and arms :smiley:
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    Clean the kitchen and get to suckin. I'm a simple lady, I like a clean house and a lady bj. latest?cb=20140421214638
    My hubby did the laundry on Friday before I even got home from work. That was totally hawt.

EXACTLY. I'll pound the breasts, make the chicken parm, and eat it all up.

I'm not convinced you have superior cooking skills.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Well hopefully he has superior "eating" skills to make up for that. :o
  • OldManOfTheSea
    OldManOfTheSea Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    chamzlila wrote: »
    Im not just talking sexually. But what do you love that your man/woman does for you or what do you want from a partner.....

A good cook

2cohj6v.jpg
    zbakrjc

• MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Well hopefully he has superior "eating" skills to make up for that. :o

giphy.gif
    chamzlila wrote: »

once they fart in front of me its usually over...

I keep my toots to myself. I would prefer if the rest of the world did as well. You know what I don't get, couples that dump in front of each other. Ugh. Gaaaahd, go awaaaaaaaaaaaay! It's not ok.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    Options
    @CircumcisedCokeCan Hey, baybaaay, come on over. I'll put my sexaaay pants on.
    girl-in-pajama.gif