The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I think daryl has a date with negan and his bat after what he did to the biker guys
  • koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    stepea83 wrote: »
    I think daryl has a date with negan and his bat after what he did to the biker guys

Bite your tongue!! Daryl is an untouchable! SMH
  • koffeekakes
    Options
    And let's be super clear people... they kill Glenn, I kill EVERYONE!! >:(
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options

If Darryl dies, I riot. Just sayin'. I just found out Norman Reedus (Darryl) has a movie coming out next week called Triple 9.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

Nah..... Carls eye was straight outta the comics..... Lucille is coming for Glenn
  • stepea83
    Options

Nah..... Carls eye was straight outta the comics..... Lucille is coming for Glenn

Yeah that's true but I think they are going to mix it up with this one.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    We love TWD here in UK have to wait until Tuesday for tonight's episode
  • stepea83
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    We love TWD here in UK have to wait until Tuesday for tonight's episode

I'm from uk and usually watch it first thing on a Monday morning via sites that stream it
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I kinda felt like *kitten* when someone asked who i thought dies the first episode this season and i said Carl and the kid gets his eye shot out. Definitely thought he was going to die lmao
    I actually thought I was the one that jinxed.......I was telling someone that he would die knowing that it won't happen because........well u just have to trust me......someone else will be dying soon.........and bam that happen and the person I told just looked at me.....and I was like WTF I was kidding.

Hahah i did the same exact thing
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!! :dizzy:
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!! :dizzy:

The ending right?!?! hahahahaha
  • lawtonej
    lawtonej Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is anyone gonna talk about Rick and Marshon??? Nvr saw it coming .
  • koffeekakes
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    lawtonej wrote: »
    Is anyone gonna talk about Rick and Marshon??? Nvr saw it coming .

who the heck is marshon?

and for the episode, I've been waiting for it to happen for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. You were blind if you didn't know it was coming. Only person who loved Carl as much as Rick.

And Shane...
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for this ever since the episode where Carl ate that big can of pudding. Michonne makes a much better mother than Lori ever did.
  • rhibutler622015
    rhibutler622015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just watched the most recent episode, not as good as the previous one where Carl lost his eye but it was very unexpected.
  • tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for this ever since the episode where Carl ate that big can of pudding. Michonne makes a much better mother than Lori ever did.

YES! That was the episode for me too. I have just been waiting. And as soon as this episode started with the conversation about toothpaste I was all giddy - I knew it!
  • Hastalabeastababy
    Hastalabeastababy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love the new Richonne!!!
  • morgants
    morgants Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was amazed it took this long. It makes the show better in my opinion. Everyone involved benefits.
  • CelinaaXo
    CelinaaXo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Richonne!! Called that one 2 seasons ago
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Oh, yes indeed.
    morgants wrote: »
    I was amazed it took this long. It makes the show better in my opinion. Everyone involved benefits.