Fitbit

Options
I just bought a fitbit has anyone tried it before? What has your experience been?

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I read an article, fitbit vs. bodybugg
    http://tweakfit.com/fitbit-vs-bodybugg-reviews
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I just got one this week, Im sending it back. All it does it count steps, everything else you have to enter just like you do on this site. Not a fan...
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Curious too, my son wants one so bad.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
  • LovinME247
    Options
    Let me know how you like it because that's what a friend recommended that I get and if it's whack, I don't want to give up $100. What do you think about it so far?
  • 4WAVK
    4WAVK Posts: 14
    Options
    Trying to decide on a HRM/Pedometer & was curious if anyone has any feedback on their fitbits? I am leaning towards getting a fitbit, but am also interested in the bodybugg or a watch/HRM/Peomoeter as well. Any suggestions?
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have had a FitBit since late January and I love it. For a free site, the features that are included are excellent. They have great customer service, as well. I would highly recommend one.
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Ok everyone, I'm returning my fitbit today. It's just a pedometer & when I used it with my app on my phone "mapmyrun" which tracks you're distance via GPS, the miles on the fitbit were greatly incorrect. I'm going to exchange it for something that will monitor my heart rate, then I will truly know how many calories i'm burning. Thank you to everyone that provided me with feedback!