What are your favorite fruits?

Options

Replies

• Littlemissweber
    Littlemissweber Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Raspberries, cherries, bananas, watermelon, pineapple, passion fruit, strawberries..... you know what i should stop haha!
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    haha, I love all melons and berries :) kiwi and banana are great too
  • Littlemissweber
    Littlemissweber Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a serious fruit addiction, it always spikes my sugar intake on the food diary but whatever, it's delicious and tied up with a ton of fibre
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I mostly eat bananas and apples. I always have a variety of berries in the freezer, pineapple, pears, any citrus, peaches, mango, so many and really I like what I can find.
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    frozen fruit is great in smoothies :)
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Bananas, melon, strawberries & blueberries.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Peaches but they have to be perfectly ripe (so I don't have those often).
    Then yellow plums, which I haven't been able to find at all since I moved to the US... I'm honestly not sure why.
    Then apricots.
    Then pink lady apples.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any. I mostly eat apples and oranges, with occasional handfuls of blueberries or a bowl of melon chunks. I've been getting more picky with my apples, though, preferring Fuji, Gala, Honeycrisp, and Kiku, and staying away from Granny Smith, Red/Golden Delicious, or any apple that's not really crisp and sweet.
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Blackberries, pears, bananas and seedless grapes.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am very picky. I like Gala apples but, I like these tiny super crisp ones I can only find them at Kroger. I also only like tiny crisp green grapes which seems to be super hard to find. I like bananas and pomegranates.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Spring: Plums, loquats.
    Summer: Peaches, nectarines, apricots, plums, cherries, redcurrants.
    Fall: Plums, figs.
    Winter: Pomelo, pomegranates, tangerines, oranges, Red Delicious apples.
    All year round: Granny Smith apples, Packham pears, pineapple, melons (honeydew, cantaloupe, galia), passion fruit, grapes, litchi, longans, rambutan, mangostan.
    In smoothies: Banana, strawberries, blueberries, lime.
    As compote: Blackberries, raspberries, mixed berries.
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    peaches, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries

but I eat 99% of my fruit as apples, pears & citrus because of price & availability (free apples & pears due to trees in the yard)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I change my mind all the time. Peaches, plums, pluots, apricots in season. At the moment, pears. Usually any kind of berries (but strawberries in season, as the out of season supermarket ones are often tasteless). Melon is another one (especially cantaloupe) that I love in season but is available in the less appealing version all the time in fruit salads and the like.
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Dates are my ultimate favorite! I use them for all kinds of stuff! Put them in my oatmeal, eat them with pecans, blend them in smoothies for added sweetness...
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Pineapple, grapes, bananas, oranges, apples (except red delicious), strawberries
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Grapes (frozen are awesome!), bananas, fresh pineapple, strawberries, mangos, peaches, Fuji apples
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Blueberries, pineapple and watermelon.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Blackberries, plums, plouts, grapes, bananas, oranges, Blueberries
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Blood oranges, cara cara oranges, grapefruit, clementines, tangerines, pineapple, mango, pomegranate, apples (honeycrisp, granny smith, and macintosh), pears, peaches, strawberries, watermelon, grapes, and cherries.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    RASPBERRIES!!! They are fuzzy, cute and sweet to eat!!!