Sweetheart Sensations!!

Options
Between now and Feb 14th (Valentine's Day) I want to make a committment to exercise 6 days/week and drink more water so I can be looking more SENSATIONAL for my SWEETHEART! If you want to commit to something along with me, jump in! Feel free to post your exercise or goals you meet daily under the heading! This will help encourage us to keep it up :wink:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Between now and Feb 14th (Valentine's Day) I want to make a committment to exercise 6 days/week and drink more water so I can be looking more SENSATIONAL for my SWEETHEART! If you want to commit to something along with me, jump in! Feel free to post your exercise or goals you meet daily under the heading! This will help encourage us to keep it up :wink:
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, I would like to lose 15 lbs by valentines day. SW - 159 / GW - 144.
    I keep trying to start but once I get home and the kids being bottomless pits it is sooo hard. So today is day 2 and I am planning on making up for yesterday at the gym by doing back to back classes.:grumble: Total body conditioning at 6 followed by kickboxing at 7, if I make it past 6:30 that is !!!:blushing:
  • clewliss
    Options
    Sounds good to me, I would like to lose 15 lbs by valentines day. SW - 159 / GW - 144.
    I keep trying to start but once I get home and the kids being bottomless pits it is sooo hard. So today is day 2 and I am planning on making up for yesterday at the gym by doing back to back classes.:grumble: Total body conditioning at 6 followed by kickboxing at 7, if I make it past 6:30 that is !!!:blushing:
    You can do it! I tell myself that all the time, too!! It is hard to start especially with kids. At least you are at the gym! That will help. I know it helps me:)
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    I don't have a sweetheart to be sensational for.:cry:

I am gonna do it for me!:bigsmile:
  • clewliss
    Options
    I don't have a sweetheart to be sensational for.:cry:

I am gonna do it for me!:bigsmile:

Of course! And really, that's who we all need to be doing it for...ourselves :love:
  • JesCrdr
    JesCrdr Posts: 28
    Options
    I want to be 170 lbs by valentines day. My sweetheart and I have been married for 4 1/2 years, and we're starting to get into that lull, you know, where we're really getting comfortable, and I want to "kick it up a notch" and surprise him! *wink*