What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Jan93L
    Jan93L Posts: 178 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My NSV is a pair of size 14 skinny jeans. I've had them a week and they are already looser than when I bought them! I also need to get new underwear! Maybe for my birthday this weekend?
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Today someone in fitness class whom I haven't seen for awhile said I have "a rockin' body." Huhhh???
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    lisa9805 wrote: »
    toadg53 wrote: »
    Saw my pulmonary doctor yesterday and he said he "graduated" me from having to use the CPAP machine ... All due to weight loss. That and I am able to wear my mothers ring again. I am so happy and grateful for both. Happy days.

that is terrific. how much weight did u lose

This is great to hear! Hope that will be me soon.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I got a gym membership for my whole family!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    dbl post
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I got checked out at the gym when I was wearing my yoga pants... looked up to see who it was. It was hubby :blush:
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I got checked out at the gym when I was wearing my yoga pants... looked up to see who it was. It was hubby :blush:
    That is the best feeling of all - having your hubby check you out like that :smiley:

My NSV - benching 40kg!
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    After 3 weeks of not even being able to complete week 1 day 1 of couch 2 5k. I was able to complete all the runs today even if I was terribly slow. It was exciting. Crossing my fingers I can pull it off 2 more days next week so I can move on to week 2.

It took me a year to move on to Week 2!! Lol! And I think another year to get to the last week of the course. . . You've got this!!

Thanks ^_^ I ended up complete my 3rd day of week 1 couch 2 5k no issues except hills. So that means that I move on to week 2 wednesday. So excited!

• tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    I went to a department store and got fitted for bras. I have never been measured before because I have not been able to buy a bra in a regular store since I was about 16. I bought 7 and spent an obscene amount but it was worth every penny.

I went from a 44M to 36H.

To have sports bras that actually fit. -- PRICELESS!!!!

That's an incredible victory, @bri170lb. Congratulations!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options

Lovely!!
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    In gym classes I can now do high knee sprints. It was always too painful before with the amount of bounce that my girls and stomach provided! The first time I realised I could do it I think I was in mild shock :open_mouth:
  • lisamaroo
    lisamaroo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I hit an 11min mile tonight. 3 months ago, I was at almost a 15 minute mile!
  • Beaner63
    Beaner63 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    25 pounds down, and I can finally hug my wife while wrapping my arms fully around her again. Such a great feeling.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've been struggling lately with not seeing any results, but yesterday I did notice that when putting on my workout clothes that my top was looser than normal. It's a size L from Victoria's Secret and normally I have to give it a little tug to loosen it up, but yesterday straight on fresh out of the dryer no pulling or tugging necessary...it just fit the way it should!

Lol at this point I'll take whatever little victory I can get!
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine is recognizing I had fallen off the bandwagon by using reasons that were really just empty excuses to maintain moment to moment comfort. It's day three of logging and watching my carbs and I'm already noticing my mood is much more stable, which is an awesome thing. :smiley:
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had an awful day on Sunday - I was over my calories by almost 1,000 and my step count didn't even hit 3,000.

But, I can pull two NSV out of the whole situation.
    1. I actually know that I was 1,000 calories over because I logged everything - The good, the bad and the ugly!
    2. I got right back to it yesterday and stayed within my calories and met my step count. In the past, I probably would have just thrown in the towel after one bad day.
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love reading this thread and seeing all the shifts in perspective and results that are happening! The scale is moving slowly for me, so it's nice to be reminded that there are other ways to measure progress.

My NSV is that my jeans that have been pretty tight for the past 6 months are actually zipping up without me having to suck in. I refused to buy a larger size, and now I am on my way to getting smaller jeans!
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hit the last hole in my belt this week. Looks like I need a smaller belt! Lovin' it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!