Curbing cravings

Options
I want to curb my fast food cravings. I put on 30 pounds recently from binging on fast food and instant meals.

Replies

• MezArcher
    MezArcher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Pre - plan your meals it sounds like you have been stuck for time and then you will always have a healthier alternative
  • StencilChild
    StencilChild Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I was a fast food junkie! Tyson (the chicken brand) actually makes pre-cooked grilled patties and fillets, just microwave and plate...great way to make healthier burgers at home. Instead of fries, try these http://minimalistbaker.com/baked-sweet-potato-chips/ serving size is around 3.5oz. Can make a huge batch ahead of time, and use them as a healthier snack.

Or, could always just start going to Subway :P
  • jefishin61
    jefishin61 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Make them the enemy. Take pride in passing them by. Understand why the are bad on every level. That is one of the ways I quit smoking. Remember the way they pay their employees, targeting kids to eat their junk, going as far building playgrounds in an effort to gain a life long consumer. The weak attempts they make with "healthier offerings" that are overpriced. Sometimes we have to go there. It is a fight. Even if you don't think it is they will never stop fighting for your dollar. Best of luck
  • sladey_182
    sladey_182 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Read into the calories and salt, sugar etc that goes into fast food, should put you off if you truly want to achieve your goals!