7 Weeks and 22lbs gone. Wow what a difference.

Options
2»

Replies

• DrTiffany30
    DrTiffany30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • FitandFancy2013
    FitandFancy2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Would you care to share your technique! !?
  • KymBerlyBarrera
    KymBerlyBarrera Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    lantana411 wrote: »
    Are you feeling less bloated? I lost 21 pounds and feel less bloated. I also feel like the center of my gravity is shifting. I liken it to pregnant women - weight gain shifts our center of gravity. As well, do you find that you move your body more easily? As if you're still using the same amount of energy that it took to move your pre-weight-loss body. What great things to discover, huh?

I actually have felt even more bloated this week. The lower calorie diet has slowed my digestive system. But my center of gravity has shifted, my pain level is down. Energy level up. Walking and moving so much easier! In fact I'm increasing work outs to compensate for the increase in energy and decrease in weight!
  • KymBerlyBarrera
    Options
    Awesome! Would you care to share your technique! !?

I eat at a 3500 Calorie Deficit each week, and work out for 90-120 minutes 3 times a week. I do 4-7 miles on the bike and then 60 minutes strength training. I'm not on a diet. I only monitor calories and choose the lowest calorie option available. I lose 1 lb a week from diet and 2 a week from exercise. Strength training insures I build muscles, and don't lose it.
  • KymBerlyBarrera
    Options
    Thanks for all the love! You guys are awesome!
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!