Hey, how do you stay motivated?

Options
Hey everyone, I've been using this app for a bit and decided to check out the forums! My goal here is to maintain weight, but I'm having a really hard time getting motivated to go to the gym to exercise. I want to get in the habit now before my metabolism starts to slow down. So how do you do it consistently??

Replies

• Sam_the_Dark_Stallion
    Options
    Hi, I've been going in & out of diets and workouts for the past 15 years, and it all comes down to the concept of "lifestyle" if your surrounding environment and close people don't support you either have to force them or change them.
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I play tennis and mountain bike and snow ski. I also go to the gym but it's staying in shape to help me with the first three activities that helps keep me motivated.
  • McRunChris
    McRunChris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I keep motivated by setting goals - i ran my first marathon last year - it was no amazing time or anything - but i set a new goal the second i past the finish line - next time - will not be faster it will be a stronger finish - I always put up goals just in front of me and far ahead - this way the small milestones help me motivate my self daily and the long term goals - keep me up for the challenges ahead - i run - workout mostly Calistethics as gyms give me the nerves - to many people and too many mirrors - so i just keep my chin up and always look for the next small victory