Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
Hey guys. I am looking for more friends on their weight loss journey that keep open diaries. I really like to see what kind of foods are working for other people and use it for recipe ideas. I also like seeing your workout routines so I can compare it to my own. I need all the guidance and motivation I can get. Please add me. Thanks!

Replies

• aldis_olof
    aldis_olof Posts: 106 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ;)
  • c12dav
    c12dav Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I no guru but you're welcome to add me if you like or add me on snapchat. I post a lot of stuff there. @c1dav2 Good luck on your journey.
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I don't understand closing your diary. What kind of support can I offer when I can't see their log?
  • teethakuri67
    teethakuri67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • runningemma
    runningemma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey add me, everyone
  • kaeporaketo
    kaeporaketo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm open! I also cook mostly from scratch (except for those crazy nights hauling kids to lessons/sports or I work late and such, which means we have about 5 minutes to make supper, in which case I cheap out with processed salty crap. :blush: ).

Also have about 100 pounds to go, so I'll be around awhile. Sigh.
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Like friends with open diaries. Only open my diaries to friends for support.
  • penguinsandbears
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I don't track my exercise here, but I try to track nutrition as well as possible.
  • Doc0862
    Doc0862 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm new but doing pretty well and consistent. you can add me if you want, you will be welcome.
  • tronrulez
    tronrulez Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    mine is open, friend me
  • fruskies
    fruskies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open (I haven't closed it as far as I know), I'm new to this but looking for friends for the motivation.
  • lindzthornton
    lindzthornton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'll be sending you all invites!
  • Lov3lif3
    Lov3lif3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people... My diary is always open
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just started 10 days ago. This is the first time I've ever weighed and measured my food and later on will incorporate exercise. I'm 36, 5'6" and currently at 160lbs. For the past 4 years, I have slowly gained 30-40lbs due to drinking more alcoholic beverages and eating too much fatty, sugary, salty foods.

I became less active after moving to another state because of lack of friends that go hiking, mountain biking, racquetball, etc...

The only way I felt I could find relief the past 4 years was cooking and I did not care 1 iota of what I put in my food, just so long as it tasted good.

and when I ate, I ate enough for 3 people.

My diary will always be open. Hopefully, in time, I will come to know and communicate with members of this community who I know are knowledgeable and gain much insight and to change my ways accordingly.

Please feel free to offer your criticisms and advice.

Also; 3 weeks ago I actually started my journey. I weighed 174lbs before going on a water and veg/fruit juice fast. The fast lasted 5 days and I dropped from 174 to 165lbs due to water weight. I then started my journey here at 165lbs.

Cheers to everyone and I am happy to be here. This seems like a good community to hang in. =)
  • Chaagy
    Chaagy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open. Feel free to add me.
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Jesssaid
    Jesssaid Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone! Add me if you'd like. I have an open diary and love the MFP platform. I've been here over a year,425 days to be exact...but who's counting? I have lost 43 lbs. since joining and am looking to lose about 10 more, I think. Also, I want to have arms like Linda Hamilton in Terminator(For those of you old enough to get that reference :p ) So I've recently started a bit of weight training, but I'm a total noob.