NEED WEIGHTLIFTING FRIENDS

Options
Hey all. I am really into weightlifting for sometime now. I love it. I think it is time I match my diet to my exercise. I know losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time is virtually i,possible. However, I am hoping to maintain muscle while losing lots of fat. Would love to see other people food logs who are in the same position as me. Thanks.

Replies

• Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm actively losing fat (slowly) while maintaining muscle and weight. It's a process that requires much patience. Lol.
  • seeskogirl
    seeskogirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rubyayn. Let me see if I can figure out how to add you.
  • CodyQuinlan
    CodyQuinlan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me too except it's painfully difficult for me to gain weight fat included sounds like a blessing but it's also a curse haha so my food logs are probably not the best representation
  • seeskogirl
    seeskogirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks codyquinlan. Does sound like a blessing. :D
  • rtamayo
    rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Same here. It's not impossible, I'm doing it too. Run your macros, count them not calories. Try this site:

http://www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

I have been doing this for 2 months. I've lost 2 inches on each my hips, arms, and thighs. and 4 on my waist.
    I'm a 39 year old female and I work out 6 days a week and count macros, not calories.
    The key is in the diet.
    You have to get your protein right--use that site, it will help. I bet you will be surprised by how much you can eat.
    I eat around 2000 calories, sometimes more.
  • gmhenry2014
    gmhenry2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I'm in the UK, female & train 6 days a week. I want to gain lean mass, but age isn't on my side! Have been training for 4 years
  • Carla1962Shaw2015
    Carla1962Shaw2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. 53 yo female, lifting for about a year. I've lost about 12 lbs, but more importantly, dropped bf% by nearly 10% and lost 2 pant sizes. Muscles are growing and starting to show. Try to keep within calorie limit and try to always keep my protein up.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Eyo feel free to add. Huge into lifting both for size and strength. Very adamant about eating right as well.
  • taniamusic
    taniamusic Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Please add me!