Any Football (soccer) fans about?!

Options

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    1090-real-madrid-line-up-vs-roma-in-the-champions-league-last-16-first-leg-in-2016.jpg
  • Susannahwlj
    Susannahwlj Posts: 4,468 Member
    Options
    Love playing the sport!!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Susy2190 wrote: »
    Love playing the sport!!

What position do you play?
  • markus5767
    markus5767 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Everything NFL ! Pittsburgh Steelers Carolina Panthers baby !
  • sp_xox
    sp_xox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Newcastle for me .. Bad times at the moment
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Pottsey_x wrote: »
    StrongLife wrote: »
    Love the game! Mostly an international fan but my son loves Everton, so I guess that is one I know the best. Prefer Bundesliga ... when Bayern becomes more human again.

There not doing bad at all at the minute Everton! I love the premier league I spent the whole of Valentine's watching super Sunday!

Everton are the most underachieving team in the Premier League... Or is it the ladies team you are on about?
  • Pottsey_x
    Pottsey_x Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Pottsey_x wrote: »
    StrongLife wrote: »
    Love the game! Mostly an international fan but my son loves Everton, so I guess that is one I know the best. Prefer Bundesliga ... when Bayern becomes more human again.

There not doing bad at all at the minute Everton! I love the premier league I spent the whole of Valentine's watching super Sunday!

Everton are the most underachieving team in the Premier League... Or is it the ladies team you are on about?

Mid table! Rather be Everton than villa haha
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a football fan but between the husband and two boys we always seem to have football on in the house!!

Hubby is a life long Manchester City fan, he lived in Manchester up until he met me and moved to Leeds. And even though we live in Leeds our two boys are following in his footsteps and both City fans.

I've been to a handful of games and do prefer watching it live in the stadium rather than on the TV. I've also done the Stadium tour twice. Once around 6 years ago and once in January just gone for my youngest sons birthday and the changes in the stadium are incredible!
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Once were mighty Forest. Nit lived in Nottingham in decades but got to stay loyal to my boyhood team.
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I must confess, I'm a Gooner
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    Hubby is a life long Manchester City fan, he lived in Manchester up until he met me and moved to Leeds. And even though we live in Leeds our two boys are following in his footsteps and both City fans.

You two should be giving parenting classes! :wink:
  • Tallawah_
    Options
    Well done Leicester! Grinding out results like that is an important quality in a title contending side!
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a rugby league fan
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    babason2 wrote: »
    Well done Leicester! Grinding out results like that is an important quality in a title contending side!

I really hope that they win it!
  • bexfitnesspal2015
    bexfitnesspal2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Nervous Liverpool fan here... Think City will do us in the final later
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Nervous Liverpool fan here... Think City will do us in the final later

This. Our defence isn't the best at the moment and Sturridge is only half fit.
  • Tallawah_
    Options
    YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Love seeing Arsenal suffer. :smiley:

And congrats to the Mancs on their meaningless cup trophy. :smile:

• kylecoleman112
    kylecoleman112 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Manchester United fan here. Love them through the good and well the now not so good...