How to Be Fit in 5 Easy Steps (with before and afters!)

Options
half_moon
half_moon Posts: 807 Member
How To Be Fit in 5 Easy Steps

Step 1. Do your best to count your calorie intake every day. You're already in the right place for that!
Step 2. Join a gym or pick an active hobby. I picked CrossFit, but any physical activity will really do.
Step 3. Get a divorce. Fall off every wagon you ever had.
Step 4. Rebuild yourself from scratch, realize that the only secret to being healthier or fitter is to truly start caring about yourself. Quit smoking, quit drinking, quit sabotaging yourself. Stand up again.
Step 5. Consider cutting back your sugars.

Here are some before and afters, ten months ago and today. I threw out my scale at some point last year when the batteries ran out, but I do know that I lost ~4 inches from my waist, ~8 from my hips, and thanks to squats, I gained two inches on each leg. That's CrossFit for you.

On with the photos. Have a good day and stay motivated.

Before:
36qmqafe3yyf.jpg
apoewuraiu97.jpg

After:
q11ewv94zh0j.jpg
ppu4yu246nii.jpg

Replies

• creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great job! (Sorry it took so much pain to get there)
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!

Good for you that you made your change so early in life. Every road is still open for you! Good look on your journey :)
  • dsbroussard82
    dsbroussard82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Your verbiage in this post reminds me of this one. Congrats on your success. :)
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    omg you are a goddess! Thank you for your advice.

I was in the middle of a weight loss roll going from 230 to 188 and midway through that I started a romantic relationship. We broke up in december and I have had a hard time losing again. Ive been stuck at 195 for a month. Sadness took over for a while and just really am starting to reinvent myself and remember who I was when I didn't have anyone. Im starting to lose that weight again. Thank you for your advice and it makes me confident that I am on the right path.

<3
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
  • geoffkeddy
    geoffkeddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Remember to do this 4 yourself not someone else. It's you that will be healthier and happier.
  • cbrealtor55
    cbrealtor55 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Going through those steps right now. Great job.
  • Facetious76
    Facetious76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've done everything except for the divorce (I think I'll keep her:). Congratulations on your success!
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Powerful.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • meganpaige1989
    meganpaige1989 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful. Totally with you on the divorce thing. Sometimes it takes a huge change in your life to create huge change within yourself.
  • summers09jo
    summers09jo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Aww wow you look stunning you really do but you looked just as fab in the before pics as well :) sad it took so much heartache but if your happy now so so worth it :) you done that all yourself be proud well done Hun
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!