Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

EA active?

I havent been able to find anything for it...how do you you log itin your exercise diary? :)
ty

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Create your own exercise. Or use a heart rate monitor.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    well I have Ea Active 2 and it shows how many calories I burn and the time, so I just log it like that
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    EA Active 2 has a HRM included, so create your own exercise and log the calories burned.
  • Bunnyboo82
    Bunnyboo82 Posts: 42 Member
    Create your own exercises and ad it to the data base.
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    thanks guys, i guess im off to figure out how to create my own exercise.

I dont own a hear rate monitor yet, so i will have to go with what they tell me on the screen
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    I did the medium setting on EA 2 for the first time last week and at first I thought it was pretty easy and a bit lame but...

By the time I hit the end of the 28 exercises, forget the exact number, I was fricken drenched in sweat LOL

I think the games HRM said I burned around 190 calories, but I'm a bigger guy around 220, your mileage will vary.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    I logged mine under Wii Fit...but ya just create your own and log the time and estimated calories burned!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    I use Ea Active 2 and create my own exercise...I log what it says I burned.