100+ pounds to lose

Options
I have over a hundred pounds to lose and want to be able to cheer on more people and have more folks to celebrate my successes with. I've lose weight before, but this time I am motivated to make a real change. No matter where you are in your weight loss journey, I'd love to be your friend!

Replies

• Marissachapasko
    Marissachapasko Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in the middle of losing over 100lbs! I'm down 77, have about 70 more to go. We can do this!
  • FantasticallyNicki
    Options
    hi! you can add me, also. I lost 100# but gained back half. Still want to lose 100+.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too! I'm on every day and can help motivate you! I want to lose at least 75+lbs
  • missymckay
    missymckay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a 140 pounds to lose. I have to stay motivated if I want to live a long life.
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've just started another Day 1. I've got 120 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me also!
  • PieceofCake08
    PieceofCake08 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to lose! I lost a 60 pounds 3 years ago, and gained it all back. I am working on trying to stay motivated! Please feel free to add me.
  • escfactory
    escfactory Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot to go as well! I'm adding everyone!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add. Probably about 110 still to go. I'll judge more/less when I get there.
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I am currently in the middle of my goal of losing 120lbs having lost 86lb with about 34 more to go give or take. Always here to help or encourage when needed :)
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Add me I've lost 83lbs but still have around 60lbs to go
  • cdewinter
    cdewinter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 100+ to lose too. I'd love the encouragement!
  • mrsmunoz129
    mrsmunoz129 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me to please! Can never have too much positive motivation!
  • livelifelovemyself
    Options
    Add me!!!! Started MFP this week at 240. I use my phone so I haven't figured out how to add people yet.
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Rough morning...caved into my chocolate craving. Will not throw in the towel for the rest of the day. Sticking to my planned lunch and continuing with my day.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You can do it @adaffern !

When I started according to what a healthy BMI should be for someone my height I had 100 lbs to lose. Daunting isn't it! I've lost 20+ at this point....I don't know if I wanna go all the way down to 130, but either way I still have a heck of a way to go so feel free to add me. I definitely could use the support!

Instead of being envious of people who I have seen on MFP who either started at the same weight or higher around the same time I did, and to date have lost more than me, I wanna be equally as successful. Gotta buckle down!
  • socksoffortitude
    socksoffortitude Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've lost 52lbs and have around 80 more to go. I like actively supporting those on my list. I'll add you!
  • Tsangster42
    Tsangster42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK thanks
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amber from Wisconsin. I've been using MFP for over 4 years now with some great success! I had lost 99 pounds before getting pregnant with my second child and gained back 40. Im still looking to lose about 90-100 pounds. I'm on here pretty much every day so feel free to add me if you want some motivation and support. I'm always looking for new friends to help me along the way! Good luck on your journey!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Happy to connect with any of you! I have lost 25 and am working toward losing about 75 more. My diary is open to friends. :)

Also, I encourage all of you to join the 50+ Pounds to Lose! group. It's a great place to find support from people with similar goals and concerns: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110123-50-pounds-to-lose

:):):):)
  • Marco2oll
    Marco2oll Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from marshfield . Where r You?