Food diary

Hi.. I'm looking for friends to share their food diary with me. Needing some help in planning meals. Please add me as your friend. Blessings my friends.

Replies

• kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Done! I eat real food!
  • HG93022
    HG93022 Posts: 80 Member
    Done! I look forward to seeing yours as well!
  • sandjack14
    sandjack14 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks, friend
  • mustangEvie
    mustangEvie Posts: 39 Member
    I'd like some friends who share their diaries as well. Viewing food diaries is my primary inspiration on MFP and can't figure out why it is disabled for so many users...?
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    I'd like some friends who share their diaries as well. Viewing food diaries is my primary inspiration on MFP and can't figure out why it is disabled for so many users...?
    The default setting is for the food diary to be private. Users have to go open the diary if they want it open.

Some users who did open their diaries have been heckled about what they are eating so they closed them again.

Some users won't be honest in their diaries if they are open so they keep them closed.
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Sending a request. My diary is public so you will be able to snoop and see what I'm eating.
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    you can snoop mine, I'll add you!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Done !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!