Personal Trainers and know it alls

Hello,
I was hoping to hook up with some personal trainers or those who are educated and knowledgeable about fitness as a whole. (cardiorespiratory capacity/muscular capacity/flexibility/body composition/different types of muscle fibres ect...)
Add me if you know it all or think you do. :)
Well, Anyone can add me, I am willing to help if I can.

Replies

• rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    If a trainer, or anyone for that matter thinks they know it all, they are sadly mistaken.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I'm a woman- there for I know it all.

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    i'm a woman, and a mother. the ultimate knower of all things.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm a woman, a mother, I'm older than you and I'm British

I know fecking everything, I may even know the unknowns

• blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »

This explains everything.

John Oliver when he was on The Daily Show did a very brief shtick where he explained that as Americans we're used to taking what someone says with a British accent as fact since so many popular historians are British and so many documentaries are produced by the BBC.

Obviously this is why I find so much sense and logic in your posts. I was just hearing the accent through the text somehow.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member

Oh yeah?

Well I have a PhD, which means I at least have to bluster about and act like I know it all about everything. Who cares if my education's got nothing at all to do with fitness?
  • RUN_LIFT_EAT
    RUN_LIFT_EAT Posts: 537 Member
  • Sued0nim

This explains everything.

John Oliver when he was on The Daily Show did a very brief shtick where he explained that as Americans we're used to taking what someone says with a British accent as fact since so many popular historians are British and so many documentaries are produced by the BBC.

Obviously this is why I find so much sense and logic in your posts. I was just hearing the accent through the text somehow.

We also make good villains

Bwaha

Bwahahahahhaaaaaa
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    I'm a male, so i know the women above me are batsh!t crazy. :+1:

JSi3o4c.jpg
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member

All of the above plus I'm older than you, and I gave birth in an era when the NHS provided all new mothers with eyes in the back of their heads.
    I must know every single Fing thing.

Hahaha, h.
  • TamzFit777
    TamzFit777 Posts: 110 Member
    lol come on I've read a lot of comments on MFP and there are a lot of people here with great information! And I am a Personal Trainer looking to expand my knowledge, but as a female and a mom, I know it all too.
  • Tama072015
    Tama072015 Posts: 30 Member
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    I'm a male, so i know the women above me are batsh!t crazy. :+1:

JSi3o4c.jpg

All woman are crazy. It would be the level of crazy one can happily live with. Same applies to men....just for the record.
  • Tama072015
    Tama072015 Posts: 30 Member
    I know what works for me. I don't pretend to know what works for anyone else.
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    xnv9jwcovgkt.jpg

You just my day! LOL Thanks
  • Well.....I'm a female....and a mom.....and a social worker so I know it all but if for some reason I dont, "I can find thr answer for you." We are literally taught that phrase in school.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    I'm a well read and well trained desk jockey and a bit of an *kitten*. I'm basically a trifecta
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member

yeah you win.- I admit- I know everything that is slightly less then your everythings.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    When I was a kid, my mom read me a story about a character named Mr Know It All. He wore a white smock, and carried a tube of ointment and an almanac. He sat at a desk in an office all day and answered questions and gave advice to anyone who walked in.

It's still my ultimate career ambition.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Azdak wrote: »
    When I was a kid, my mom read me a story about a character named Mr Know It All. He wore a white smock, and carried a tube of ointment and an almanac. He sat at a desk in an office all day and answered questions and gave advice to anyone who walked in.

It's still my ultimate career ambition.

I had this job, gave it up, the hours sucked.
  • Sued0nim
    What kind of ointment?