New friends? Motivation? I'm in!

Options
Just an open minded woman who believes in supporting and empowering others! I'm a two time cancer survivor who loves being in the gym. It hasn't always been that way! I've struggled with my weight since adolescence but truly didn't get serious about making changes until two years ago. I've had set backs and hit bumps in the road but am 70 lbs down and still hard at it. I'm in the gym 5 days a week weight training with low intensity cardio and follow the IIFYM lifestyle. Always up for new friends if you're looking too!

Replies

• Rochellenoone12
    Rochellenoone12 Posts: 21 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi
  • Rochellenoone12
    Rochellenoone12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi u are truly inspiring lady..also a 70lbs loss is amazing..well dne
  • BeinLoved
    BeinLoved Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate your kindness :smile:
  • Ranger_PR
    Ranger_PR Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That message was truly inspirational I have been all my life obese and to say the least I am only 21 but health issues have cough up and my genes aren't helping with the heart attack problems since summer I have had some 5 tachycardia attacks but survived and 2 days ago I was in the ER but they say I am ok but on Friday is my appointment with my cardiologist and that eases me up since last year April I was 268lbs and now am down to 194 or less need to weight my self. I all for the motivation and I think its fun add me if you want or I will add you right now.
  • BeinLoved
    BeinLoved Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you've been through quite a bit! Congrats on the progress you've made and I hope your health continues to improve during your journey.