Hello, Austin Texas. Personal Trainer, Survivor

Options
travisleefitness
travisleefitness Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey here to loss some weight for a natural bodybuilding show in June. In 2001, I was in a horrific car accident. Life Support-3 Days. Coma-7 days. Hospital 4- months. Had to learn to walk, talk, read, write, shallow food again. Now given a 2nd chance I can't stop, Won't stop. I try to better myself everyday mentally, physically, or spiritually. I could use all the support and tips along the way. Thank you for reading and God Bless. The Impossible is Possible!!!

Replies

• travisleefitness
    Options
  • Fitlondongirlu
    Fitlondongirlu Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm a nurse who's worked on rehab wards helping people like yourself after accidents. You're amazing! Thank god you're on the up. Best of luck!
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and recovery!
  • travisleefitness
    Options
    Thank you Emma and God Bless you for the job you do. Stay strong and help others. Show them one word in your eyes and that is "hope." God is great and I'm thankful everyday for just a single breath in this earth.
  • aldis_olof
    aldis_olof Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow you proved that!! Congrats
  • BeinLoved
    BeinLoved Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! I've battled cancer twice which were battles in themselves but your story is truly inspirational!
  • hannahkelseyyy
    hannahkelseyyy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats to you very inspiring!
  • Safetysuitgirl
    Safetysuitgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story and very glad you pulled through. The world could use more of your positivity ! Please feel free to add me!