38 days on MyFitnessPal still going strong

Options
Some days are difficult but one thing I've found out is that working toward a goal sticking with it and seeing results is a motivator in itself. I've lost around 9 pounds my goal is another 13 I'm well on my way.

Replies

• TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good work ! That shows dedication
  • BeinLoved
    BeinLoved Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Results are always motivating! Congrats on your first 9 lbs and good luck with the next 13!
  • clefeld
    clefeld Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement, but it's true weight loss is so mental :)
  • clefeld
    Options
    The thing I can't figure is why or how we get away from eating right and excersise. You feel so much better, more energy, just my outlook on things is better. Life sometimes gets us off track and sometimes my will power suffers but I do know this once I get started and rolling along it all comes together. I'm not that out of shape for me I am but if someone is to look at me they would never think it. It's the thing that drives us internal it's what we except ourselve with and that is my thing. I know I have to eat better to feel better because we arn't getting younger :)
  • CaronRose1
    CaronRose1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done, 9lbs is great x
  • barbpl65
    barbpl65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    clefeld wrote: »
    The thing I can't figure is why or how we get away from eating right and excersise. You feel so much better, more energy, just my outlook on things is better. Life sometimes gets us off track and sometimes my will power suffers but I do know this once I get started and rolling along it all comes together. I'm not that out of shape for me I am but if someone is to look at me they would never think it. It's the thing that drives us internal it's what we except ourselve with and that is my thing. I know I have to eat better to feel better because we arn't getting younger :)

It's so easy to find an excuse to slack. Kids are my main one. Still waiting for another party to attend, another workout lost. I now find I pass on things to make sure I have my "me" time. I've got the children to exercise with me now and again, and though they have different foods, I've found a way to make my meals less calories and better tasting.

Congratulations on your journey thus far, and best of luck to you in your future.
  • alicetl4
    alicetl4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 days in and 8lbs lighter..... got similar amount to go too, this is sustainable!
  • clefeld
    Options
    Sure is sustainable the results of what I see and how I feel keep me coming back for more. Thanks for all the kind words all stay motivated to reach your goals for yourself and your family.