Where are my mommas!?

Options
I'm a (fairly) new mom to a beautiful 7 month old boy! I have lost 54 lbs since, and want to continue on my journey to better health.
c3hk1avs9unt.jpg

Any other moms want to connect & support one another?

Replies

• Hazeldog7
    Hazeldog7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm just starting this, and I have a long way to go. My weight has just gone up and up since I got married four years ago, and while I only gained ten pounds during pregnancy, I regained/kept those ten pounds after my daughter was born. I've never learned how to eat and exercise with a husband that eats garbage and is thin without having to work for it.....
  • EricaABarnes
    EricaABarnes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of one big 7 year old! I was in great shape after I had her, but now I'm in the same boat as @Hazeldog7 my husband is a total junk food junkie that doesn't need to diet! its super hard to eat my healthy foods while my husband is next to me eating in and out and cookies.
  • wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me me me! Mommy to a 2.5 yr old boy. Lost 40lbs after having him and about to have baby number 2 in April. I have stayed on track with my weight with this pregnancy (gained 25 lbs so far) but i will need to get back into shape once the baby comes. Pls add me!
  • ear1011
    ear1011 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hey mommas!! I do!! I am almost 8 months pregnant and still running 3 miles and doing low weight high rep lifting :) so excited for my son to get here!! Good for all you moms! I have gained 13 lbs so far. I am hoping it comes off easy
  • brekober
    brekober Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ear1011 wrote: »
    hey mommas!! I do!! I am almost 8 months pregnant and still running 3 miles and doing low weight high rep lifting :) so excited for my son to get here!! Good for all you moms! I have gained 13 lbs so far. I am hoping it comes off easy

That's awesome!! I lost about 20 lbs when I had my son within the first few weeks from all the fluid so I would imagine you are going to be very close to your preprego weight after if not lower!
  • nadel2016
    nadel2016 Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello
    Great pic!
    My son is 7 month old. I have to lose 60 pounds , so far I lost 12 :) it's easier with friends.
    Cheers from Canada
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    How cute! & congrats on the weight loss! I'm a mom too, I have a beautiful 10 month old daughter :) I'm here trying to lose the last 18lbs of baby weight and more while breastfeeding! Feel free to add me
  • shoegirll
    shoegirll Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Beautiful !
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yes it's always easier (& more fun!) with friends!
  • mikaylastringer
    mikaylastringer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So cute! I'm a mother of two under the age of two. 18 months apart. My daughter will be 2 in 2 weeks and my son was 4 months today. Having both babies made me gain a lot of weight, I have about 60 lbs to get to my pre pregnancy weight but I'd like to lose 70!
  • hellosay
    hellosay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have a 4.5 year old. I lost 6 kgs then put on 2! :( I really need motivation and need to lose 5 kgs to go back to pre-pregnancy weight.
  • nagdha
    nagdha Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a eleven mo.I have 20 lbs to lose. I had a difficult pregnancy and was put on bedrest. Working towards losing weight. Let's go mommas!
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    So cute! I'm a mother of two under the age of two. 18 months apart. My daughter will be 2 in 2 weeks and my son was 4 months today. Having both babies made me gain a lot of weight, I have about 60 lbs to get to my pre pregnancy weight but I'd like to lose 70!

Oh, 2 under 2, I vaguely remember those crazy days! Mine are now just-turned-3 and 20 months now, getting the first to 2 was like a huge milestone "no more 2 under 2 woot!" So congratulations on the upcoming birthday.
  • lorrainefburnell
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am just about 10 weeks postpartum and have two adorable boys, one is 3 and the other is well..just about 10 weeks. I gained 70lbs this pregnancy..ugh...and have 35-40 to lose. I am EBF. Just joined today!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    he girls, I'm a mum of 2 (5 and 3) after finding out some bad news, getting overweight again after loosing 40lb i'm back at the weight loss game again with 80lb(!) to loose.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I have 2 crazy boys. My oldest is 8 and my youngest is 2. I gained 60 pounds with my first pregnancy and lost 40 of it. Gained 60 pounds with my second pregnancy and I've lost 70 pounds since then.
  • hsmidt
    hsmidt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of a 7month old baby boy. I gained 55 pounds during my pregnancy. Thankfully the first 25 pounds came off with no effort the first few weeks postpartum but I still have 30 to go! Looking for some fellow mommas to support one another in the journey! So count me in!
  • samanthajane0294
    samanthajane0294 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :smiley: I'm a mummy of my nearly 7 month old boy. Please feel free to add me anyone! :blush:
    I currently weigh 15st 12lbs, I want to get down to 12st 7lbs at the moment. Need some new friends on here :blush::smile: