18-30 girls?

Options
kater8er
kater8er Posts: 364 Member
So I'm not super new. But I'd love some more friends, especially if you're a girl between 18-30...Don't care how much weight you're trying to lose! We're in this together :)
-kate

Replies

• SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    touching
  • kater8er
    Options
    You're such a creeper. I might have to unfriend :-P
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I will re friend request you every single day.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    18-30 girls at once? You are quite the predator! LOL
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    18-30 girls at once? You are quite the predator! LOL

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kater8er
    Options
    Better than 18-30 men who creep on my statuses...Had to defriend a few of those.
  • 21katykat01
    Options
    Lol at the above!

I'm 22 - feel free to add me if you like :)

xo
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Oh yay I just fit into the bracket 29 here hehe feel free to add :)
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    I will re friend request you every single day.

I'm hoping the two of you know each other in real life, not just on MFP. Because this exchange (and another on a separate thread) between the two of you sounds just like me and my best friend.
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i fit in this category! add me if you'd like to!
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    25 and super new here in general...and friends/support is welcome =]
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    woot woot! Friend me! I'm 28 so I totally fit! :)
  • leopardlushh
    Options
    26 and full-time college student and 40 hr. work weeks:sad: Avid athlete I've gained some poundage and plan on losing it all lol. Add as friend if you'd like. BTW your still young...after high school you lose friends and gain stronger relationships with others that share common interests and goals.

A WISE WOMAN ONCE TOLD ME..."THE STRONGER AND SMARTER YOU BECOME THE SMALLER YOUR CIRCLE OF TRUE FRIENDS IN LIFE WILL BECOME."

Basically your pool of choices of friends become smaller the more you grow as a person...I never use to believe it but sad and true.
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LOL @ the comments on this topic. :-)
    Feel free to add me. I'm a 24 year old gal. :-)
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi All, 27 year old girl from the UK looking for people to exchange support with who have the normal struggle girls in 20's who are overweight have i.e shopping for things to wear, sticking to your calories but not becoming recluse when you realise how many calories are in alcohol :laugh: exercising with boobs.....Please feel free to add me. Gem xx
  • lisaz3349
    lisaz3349 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is funny but I do find it motiving to have other girls in my age to motivate me so add me too. Im 22 :)
  • dervlaland
    dervlaland Posts: 19
    Options
    feel free to add me im 24 :)
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    26 and full-time college student and 40 hr. work weeks:sad: Avid athlete I've gained some poundage and plan on losing it all lol. Add as friend if you'd like. BTW your still young...after high school you lose friends and gain stronger relationships with others that share common interests and goals.

A WISE WOMAN ONCE TOLD ME..."THE STRONGER AND SMARTER YOU BECOME THE SMALLER YOUR CIRCLE OF TRUE FRIENDS IN LIFE WILL BECOME."

Basically your pool of choices of friends become smaller the more you grow as a person...I never use to believe it but sad and true.

Well that explains it!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • neuroticlin89
    neuroticlin89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    21 =]
    wish it would stay that way =\
  • kater8er
    Options
    I'm gonna add all of you if I haven't already....APPARENTLY MFP has a friend request limit...5 friend requests in 10 minutes...lalala whatever I've definitely waited 10 minutes and it's not letting me add the rest of you guyys.....*ugh*