Pre-pregnancy body mission!

Options
Hiyaa,
I had my first child 7 months ago, during pregnancy and the first few months it was quite rough and i ended up putting back on alot of weight. I started my health and fitness in 2013 and worked hard to get a toned, slender body which i managed to achieve lol now ive put it all bak on and some more so im here to reboot my love for fitness and health and get my body back to what it was before! Not just to better my health but to get more energy to do things with my daughter! Im always happy to accept friends :)

Replies

• chica1986
    chica1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've got a 6month old baby girl & while I was pregnant I put on 3stone (42lbs) so I'm also on a mission to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. By going to spin 3 times a week I've lost 2st 9lbs (37lbs) & have 5lbs left to lose to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. However I have the infamous mummy tummy that needs to go & I know it going to take a lot to get rid of that jelly. As they say abs are made the kitchen & not the gym! Please add me if you need encouragement through the weight loss journey :)