Re Introduction

Options
Hey Guys,

So not to bore everyone, done the weight loss I set out for 2 years ago and still keeping myself in check.
However a new obstacle has come my way, the 2 knee operations I needed - 8 years of punishing myself for not thinking it was serious.
All ligaments were messed up but now recovering from having my ACL right knee reconstructed.
So I have gained maybe 21lbs extra from a massive lack of exercise and being a little less strict on my diet.
Started again today, fully well knowing the weight loss won't be as quick as last time around but as the knee regains strength exercise can be gradually upped and can get my fitness back.
So back here really to make a few new people as it has been sometime since I have been active on here and no doubt removed my many!
Anyway be nice to meet to some people!
Good luck to everyone in their journeys!
Ben

Replies

• Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm Courtney! I am here to maintain my weight loss and would be happy to give each other some motivation and support!
  • efwww
    efwww Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ouch, knee injuries are not fun :confounded: My right knee hurts, but I did a MRI yesterday, but I think it's gonna be alright. Good luck !!