Turning 30, no MFP friends, and 20 lbs to lose by October!

Options
I'm new to MFP -- I'd like some friends, around the same age -- I'm a runner and a golfer. Anybody want to be friends? :happy:

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • pkarim
    pkarim Posts: 171
    Options
    My goal is 15 by then :)
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am 37 with 3 kids and have been married almost 19 years. If you think we might have enough in common add me as a friend.
  • Pamela3
    Pamela3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My husband plays golf professionally - I hate Golf.. LOL I'm a Pastry Chef - He loves Pastry.... go figure.. I'll be 27 later this year, feel free to add me if you'd like. I've been obese my entire life - topped out at 255 08/07. Lost 88.6lbs by April 2009 and maintained it for about a year. Hit a rough patch in life and gained 35lbs - I'm here to lose them + more. I'm awesome with adice and motiation and could use motivation and support from others myself. Welcome to MFP - it's awesome here :)
  • Klt1026
    Klt1026 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also turning 30 in October and would love to lose at least 20lbs!
  • Andie122
    Andie122 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 as well, a runner (slow runner), and am definitely cranking it for some loss by September. My minimum goal is 18 by mid-September. Let's be friends! Add me :)
  • Barb7614
    Barb7614 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just turned 30, and just joined a gym 3 weeks ago. I like golf, but I'm terrible at it! Looking to lose the 40 lbs I've put on due to traveling for work and eating way to much fast food.
  • sarahbarah25
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!! I am a lil over 30 - will be 32 this year (=

I also love running ... but not golf )=

Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    hi im 30.. request sent