P90X3 - Starting March 1st - Anyone else

Options
I'm starting P90X3 on March 1st. I am hoping to lose 30 lbs in the next 3 months. 10 lbs a month is a good goal for me right now. I've done Power 90 and P90X years ago. This will be my first time doing a round of P90X3. I'm hoping the 30 minute workouts will be better for me time wise and that I get enough out of it.

Anyone have any advice for P90X3? Also, is there anyone else starting it at the same time? Send me a friend request and we can keep each other on track.

Replies

• candidglances
    candidglances Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started the Mass Block two days ago and so far just loving every moment of it! A month prior I'd incorporate p90x workouts just to get used to what I was getting myself into, but then after a month I decided it was time to up the intensity and really get into the schedule. I'm not trying to lose anymore, as much as tone, and gain a little bit of lean muscle! Sadly I can offer no advice since i'm still getting into the swing of things, but you can add me if you'd like!
  • stcampbel
    stcampbel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm about a third of the way through p90x3 and this is my first at home workout besides tae bo.
    I should have gotten a pull up bar. Trying to do those moves with resistance bands is annoying
    Also, stick with it. After 33 days I've definitely improved and I feel better, but I can't physically see any changes yet. However I have probably 40-50 lbs to lose (though I'm trying to focus more on replacing with muscle, not what the scale says). So anyway just keep plugging and good luck!
  • lizaleeg
    lizaleeg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! 2/29/16. I have been doing HIIT off YouTube four days a week and nordic skiing on the weekends. I have made very little progress over the last 2 months. Ready to kick it up a notch, so I got Beach Body on Demand. I always watch my diet, but I am going to try to follow the meal plan too. I'm a little nervous. My goal is to lose 20 pounds and be ready to wear a two-peice suit by rafting season (end of May) :D . I hope my expectations are not too high, but I am going to give it my best go.