Cant get passed that 300 mark

Options
One day I am 302.6, next day I am 300.2. Today I am 300.0.

Can I please just get to 299 already!

Replies

• yvettedutchie
    yvettedutchie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You will! Just keep going!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    So close! Great job and you know you'll do it. And soon
  • HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Maybe spread out weighing yourself? Instead of every day try once a week?? That way you can jump on the scale and get super pumped about the number you've worked all week towards :smiley::smiley:
  • Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    At a 2 pound a week loss, you only lose 0.28 pounds a day on average. You will get there. I am looking forward to that moment! Grats!
  • cdpits
    cdpits Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Stress will actually make you hold on to weight, so if you are constantly thinking about that number, it could actually be holding you back. Concentrate on the positives and what you've already accomplished, and I agree with VeganRayne, stay off the scale everyday. I speak from experience here, I was a scale addict LOL, everyday, twice a day.... I finally had to put it in a cupboard to wean myself away from it :) You got this, just live in the moment and remember everything worth having is worth waiting for .
  • JHALLISGETTINGsmall
    Options
    Thanks to you all!
  • aubreytoe
    aubreytoe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Keep going! You will get there! I recently got under that mark so I know what a big deal it is!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    It will happen! :)
    You probably will drop 5 pounds and stay under.
    Keep going!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    stick with it you are so close!!! My weight fluctuates a lot day to day. I put together a spreadsheet with a 7 day average I track along side of my daily weight. It really helps because it smooth's things out. 6ecieymngb70.jpg
  • JHALLISGETTINGsmall
    Options
    That's a good idea about keeping an average. I might try that. Thanks to you all again!
  • JHALLISGETTINGsmall
    Options
    299.6 today!!!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amber from Wisconsin. I've been using MFP for over 4 years now with some great success! I had lost 99 pounds before getting pregnant with my second child and gained back 40. Im still looking to lose about 90-100 pounds. I'm on here pretty much every day so feel free to add me if you want some motivation and support. I'm always looking for new friends to help me along the way! Good luck on your journey!