Wanting active MFP friends with open food diary

Options
My name is Jill. I like to see what real people eat, and I like to get ideas for my own snacks and dinners. My food diary is public to my friends. I log in 98% of what I eat. I am not hard on you if you blow your calories thru the roof because sometimes I do it, too. I've logged in for almost 2 months straight.
I like to encourage people and motivate them to do well- to be the best they can be. I think it starts with what you put in your mouth and what you hold close to your heart.
Add me as a friend if you don't mind sharing your diary with me.
Thanks,
J.Bean

Replies

• MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Meeee
  • dwulet130
    dwulet130 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need more friends like you.
  • richmond2410
    richmond2410 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    me too
  • JILLCLI4D
    JILLCLI4D Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I guess I need to add. I am happily married and not looking to be picked up. So if you're a dude who is looking to secretly message me, please don't. I have no problem hitting the 'decline' button. I don't mess around with that crap!!
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    JILLCLI4D wrote: »
    I guess I need to add. I am happily married and not looking to be picked up. So if you're a dude who is looking to secretly message me, please don't. I have no problem hitting the 'decline' button. I don't mess around with that crap!!

Ha, love people who call a spade a spade! I lost 160lbs in Jan then got bored and tempted to go back to my old ways. Thankfully I am only 3 lbs heavier so and getting back on board today. Will add you if that's ok, I need someone positive saying well done, I get the odd like when I come in under cals but it's not the same x
  • briegirl28
    briegirl28 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I welcome new friends :)
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Mine is open you can add me
  • MarlowJo13
    MarlowJo13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on track after maintaining my weight loss for about 2 years! I'll add you and my diary is open!
  • julezy88
    julezy88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Added u
  • mustangEvie
    mustangEvie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and am looking for friends with open diaries as well for food inspiration. I just started back after a too long break. I am committed to logging 100% everyday and could use the accountability of other's watching my diary to keep me on track. ;)
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • StormageddonDLOA
    StormageddonDLOA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm consistent Sunday though Fridays... Might not log Saturdays most of the time lol.
  • mudpaw
    mudpaw Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Public food dairy? Ah, if only I were so brave...
  • mychelenc
    mychelenc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me ! I'm not sure if my diary is open.
  • LER67
    LER67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking send me a friend request, I'm an open book!
  • trinty425
    trinty425 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. My diary is open as well. I log everything I eat and drink.
  • stacicali
    stacicali Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, so feel free to add me. I'm making a lifestyle change per dr's orders to eat anti-inflammatory, lowish carb, high good fat due to family history of lean diabetes.
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. And can never have too many friends. Please add me.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I think I'm pretty active... I do a couple of spin classes a week, strength train 3x a week, walk my dogs about 3 miles a day (more on weekends, we like hiking) and I'm doing C25K at the moment to ease me back into running after a long period of time out. You're welcome to add me if you like.
  • daniemoore11
    daniemoore11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.