The last 5

Options
I recently joined to help keep me accountable to the last 5. you know those snarly few that creep up and down. it's bikini and summer wedding time and I'm focused and ready to drop the final 5. Giving myself a goal of 1lb. per week. The true test of discipline sets in when you're closest to your goal but those last few pesky pounds are the hardest to take off.
Anyone else with me?

CW: 134
GW: 130

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have about 7 to go, but we are going on vacation for 2 weeks! I hope I don't gain weight....beer and laziness:drinker: But you can add me as friend if you want, it will give me something to motivate me not to totally blow it!:wink:
  • flgirlsteph
    flgirlsteph Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Lol i wish I just had 5 to loose...
  • Norty7
    Norty7 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am at my last five also! Im down 15 pounds and feel great but I have lost all discipline and motivation! I need to get back on track but not really sure how to do that :s

Good luck to you!!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Working on my last 2.2 lbs! Down 31 lbs in the last year and a half. :)
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my last 4, I'm 129 and have been 130-128 for the past month. It's HARD. I also find motivation to be an issue at the moment. Good luck to us all!
  • emmaline8
    emmaline8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have about 5 more to go too! It's hard because I feel like, aww I'm so close, if I eat up to my maintenance once or twice, it doesn't matter, but I want to just finish already!
  • andreaesm
    andreaesm Posts: 13
    Options
    not sure where you're headed on vacation, but I do find early morning beach walks to be one of the best things about vacation. the alone time with the ocean is not only peaceful, but walking next to the ocean barely feels like exercising since you're so distracted by its beauty.

if you're not going to the beach, i hope there is another place for inspired workouts!