Sweat

Options
I love taking off my workout clothes and looking at the sweat. You can always judge a good workout by how soaked your shirt is!

Replies

• crazyears
    crazyears Posts: 50
    Options
    Totally agree. I have been doing hot yoga and have never been sweatier. My husband calls it "man sweat".
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I sweat and stink. I guess it's productive, but I believe the "man sweat" statement. I smell like a man when I'm done. Gross.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. I don't feel I've gotten a good work out unless my clothes are soaked!! LOVE to sweat!
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more...I'm always checking out my sweat lines :o)
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I agree with this. Makes me feel good to see just how much I have been sweating!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    absolutely agree!!! =) it shows all our hard work :flowerforyou:
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I agree! I particularly love the "explosive sweating" I'm experiencing doing the 30ds, it comes about 2 mins in and it makes me feel like I'm doing a great work.

When I'm done, I run to the mirror to see the results of my labor :bigsmile:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was playing street hockey (shoes and stick only) for 2 hours at a time over a summer. At the end of one game, I took off my shirt and twirled it like a towel. Sweat flew everywhere and there was a marvelous line of sweat on the ground. Another game my shorts were so laden with sweat that I had to continually pull them up (draw string fell out). Ahh, the good old days...
  • southtowngirl
    southtowngirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well, if we're using "stinky sweat" as an indicator, today was my best workout so far. LOL.
  • et57
    et57 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sweat does not seem to be a good indicator of how hard I've worked out, since I can sweat a lot standing still, which is attractive! However, I can see where it would be motivating for those who aren't blessed with my hyperactive sweat glands!
  • iharpoonyou
    Options
    gives me motivation!!
  • sandraksims3
    sandraksims3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i totally have this problem as well i sweat just bending over to pick up a couple toys!!! so if im doing my 15 minute workout...you can imagine how much i have collected! :P
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Oh thank godness you posted this. I thought I was the only one who did this.
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Me too - love it!!! I figure I got my money's worth when I come out of a class or workout soaked. My poor hubby! Even on long hikes (up to 25 miles), I hardly break a sweat, but wearing a rucksack makes my back sweat, and I'll excitedly say 'can you see the sweat through my layers? can ya? can ya?" lol lol lol
  • midnightsukie
    midnightsukie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    best feeling ever, working out so hard you have to wipe the beads of sweat off your forehead like a pro :)