Binge free?

Options
Does anyone else keep track of how many days they've been binge free? If you don't you should.. (: It feels so good to look at a big number and know that it's been that long since you've done something that (usually) makes you feel pretty crappy!

I'm proud to say I'm 78 days binge free!
:D

Replies

• liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the good work :)
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It's such a good feeling(: haha
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    That's a really good idea! I do believe I will steal it. :)
  • RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options
    I too have always been a binger, and being on MFP helps me not to. However I slipped up at a party last night and binged on crap D: This is a super good idea to help keep me on track and feel good about eating in controlled portions!!! :D I'll start marking days on my calendar where I have self-control of what I put in my mouth :D Thanks for the idea, I can only hope to achieve 78 days without binging!
  • mocklin
    mocklin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    71 days!
  • citylights117
    Options
    That's an awesome idea!
    I am so starting that (:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I am 71 days binge free :D
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    60 days binge free (I stopped that bad habit the day I signed on here), only over calories once since the first week of mfp in mid-april.

Makes me proud... and I've had a couple cookouts and get togethers since starting, plus Easter Sunday dinner....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!