265 to 184! Just joined MFP with 25 to go!!

Options
J_Kidd85
J_Kidd85 Posts: 36 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hoping to drop the last 25 here!

Replies

• Lov3lif3
    Lov3lif3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss. How did you lose it if you don't mind me asking?
  • J_Kidd85
    Options
    Thank you! Gym, and eating right ! Watching my calories...and have always logged my food in a basic journal but decided to give this a try!
  • J_Kidd85
    Options
  • safeelone
    safeelone Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic already! Strong work
  • J_Kidd85
    Options
    Thank you so much !
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You're a badass and look amazing! 272 to 189 here! I also waited until I only had like twenty to go to find MFP, go figure.
  • 75poundgoal
    75poundgoal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, very impressive. Keep up the good work!
  • J_Kidd85
    Options
    Thanks y'all I appreciate the positive comments so much!! @AlphaCajun that is great!!! I have been stuck at this weight for a while and I think I need the extra motivation!
  • AlphaCajun
    Options
    J_Kidd85 wrote: »
    Thanks y'all I appreciate the positive comments so much!! @AlphaCajun that is great!!! I have been stuck at this weight for a while and I think I need the extra motivation!

I did the same thing and found that not only the motivation but the knowledge here, helped me get moving in the right direction again!
  • J_Kidd85
    Options
    I don't know how to respond directly to your comment like you just did...sorry, still trying to get the hang of this! I think the app showing the macros is going to be amazing for me..I've never really looked at mine I've just watched basic calories! I think you're transformation is awesome and I look forward to seeing your progress continue!! @AlphaCajun
  • JeffFit70
    JeffFit70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Amazing! Congrats and welcome! :)
  • stephanie111905
    stephanie111905 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be very proud. Do you have any tips or healthy snack ideas/recipes? How long did it take you to lose your weight?
  • AlphaCajun
    Options
    I don't know how to respond directly to your comment like you just did...sorry, still trying to get the hang of this! I think the app showing the macros is going to be amazing for me..I've never really looked at mine I've just watched basic calories! I think you're transformation is awesome and I look forward to seeing your progress continue!! @AlphaCajun

Just click under the post where it says "quote

And that's great, thanks I look forward to seeing yours!
  • J_Kidd85
    Options
    AlphaCajun wrote: »

Just click under the post where it says "quote

And that's great, thanks I look forward to seeing yours!

Oh haha. Thanks!!
  • J_Kidd85
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be very proud. Do you have any tips or healthy snack ideas/recipes? How long did it take you to lose your weight?

I have a ton of recipes!! And it took 9 months!!! I will trying post some once I figure out how or I could message you!
  • J_Kidd85
    Options
    JeffFit70 wrote: »

Amazing! Congrats and welcome! :)

Thank you!!!
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Congrats. You seem to be at a similar point to me! 262lb to 185lb over the last couple of years, I decided to take it really slowly.

You'll find MFP helps you loads :smile:

• J_Kidd85
    Options

Congrats. You seem to be at a similar point to me! 262lb to 185lb over the last couple of years, I decided to take it really slowly.

You'll find MFP helps you loads :smile:

You look great!!!!! Congratulations to you as well!
  • megan2942
    megan2942 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look amazing as well! I'm just now starting my weight loss journey and I would love to hear some tips that you have!